Universal Champy the Useless Vampire (point-and-click adventure)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by PierreNilsson, Oct 29, 2020.

1. PierreNilsson

PierreNilsson Member

Dec 15, 2012

Champy the Useless Vampire is a 2D hand-drawn point-and-click adventure game with a feel-good vibe and lots of crazy puzzles. This is one of these "oh, I wish there were more games like this on the market, in that case I would buy it" - kind of games.

We hope you'll find this project interesting and help us cross the finish line. Please download our demo and try it out! The demo link is available on the Kickstarter Page.

The game is not finished yet, as it is a Kickstarter. So any and all feedback is deeply appreciated.
    storybanner.png

Dracula has lost his immortality and powers. The years he has lived are rapidly catching up to him and threatens to end his existence rather quickly. Champy, unfortunately being banished from Transylvania after a series of unfortunate incidents, leaps at the chance to once again come into the good graces of his old grandfather. He will need to find a way to restore Dracula to his former powers or see the Vampire King wither and die. And most likely be blamed for the whole situation afterwards.

Some more artwork for you to feast your eyes on, it is still in production of course:

I really hope you like the presentation, the game will be done and out February 2021 if the Kickstarter is successful, otherwise it will be later in the year, hopefully. Visit the site and learn more about the game, but make sure to leave any comments here ( I check as often as I can ).

Best Regards,
    Pierre Nilsson, True Ascension Productions

Attached Files:

2. PierreNilsson

PierreNilsson Member

Dec 15, 2012