Champions of Arcadia

This is a game created out of my combined love for 16 bit RPGs and modern multiplayer arena games.

Your missio…
Free
Buy Now
Media
Details
This is a game created out of my combined love for 16 bit RPGs and modern multiplayer arena games.

Your mission is to carefully level up your character and buy better equipment and slay the Dark Dragon to save the people of Arcadia. Explore the forests, hills, towns, dungeons and deserts of Arcadia and take risks to get ahead of the others!

But you have to do this before up to 7 other players beat you to it! Although you can’t directly see other players on the map, you can see various hints of where they are and use that to find them or avoid them.

Choose from a wide selection of Champions each with unique spells, stats, strengths, and weaknesses. Champions are carefully and continuously balanced, I love all my Champions and want all of them to be potentially great!

The free champions in CoA will always be free, but you can unlock new Champions by paying for content. These new champions will either be identical gameplay wise to the free champions, or new classes with unique and challenging play styles.

When you win a game, you’ll receive a Key. You can spend a number of Keys to receive substantial discounts on unlockable items in the store.
Information
Seller:
Genre:Role Playing, Strategy
Release:Jul 19, 2016
Updated:Nov 30, -0001
Version:
Size:0.0
TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
User Rating:Unrated
Your Rating:unrated
Compatibility:HD Universal