Universal Century City (by Pine Entertainment)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by antony.thai, Apr 21, 2015.

1. Stevencarla

Stevencarla Well-Known Member

Oct 1, 2011
    HONG KONG
    24 hours to build the police station... i cant imagine the rest of the buildings.....the timer seems quiet harsh...especially when no friends are playing it...

2. KeKhan

KeKhan Well-Known Member

May 28, 2012
    Um my police station was built in less than 2 minutes

3. Stevencarla

Oct 1, 2011
    HONG KONG
    #23 Stevencarla, Apr 21, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2015
    what???? how come?

ok dev there are bugs when building, before i built police station it says in 24hrs.(429G coins to finish it ). and when i close the app re opening it , it finished in a sudden .

4. antony.thai

antony.thai Well-Known Member

Thanks for defending Century City with us!

In fact, we know our worst part is exactly translation as it's quite not sure for us to find a good translator in our area. But we're improving, this fault won't be ignored and we will improve it overtime in the upcoming build and other games of us.

However, we also tried to design game's interface as less depending on translation as possible, most of the time, we hope that people can understand it over that they see and can somehow ignoring what they read.

We're trying to release the next update soon with more cools features.

Cheers!

5. antony.thai

It's not supposed to be that long, can you send us the screenshot so we can see what's going on?

6. Stevencarla

Oct 1, 2011
    HONG KONG

i have reboot the app and the bug is gone. it really shocks when it turns out to be 24hr to make it done. lol

7. antony.thai

Weird... I'm sorry you for experiencing this bug, we will double check on the team here.

Thanks for your reporting!

8. Rosso

Rosso Well-Known Member

Dec 17, 2010
    Nice game!

I dont have a clue though, how to solve Quest 9 ("perfect tap in mining mini game"). Is anyone past that and could give a hint? :)

Thanks

9. hellscaretaker

hellscaretaker Well-Known Member

May 27, 2012
    Im a youtube gamer/streamer
    #29 hellscaretaker, Apr 21, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2015
    I have passed it you got to hit it on the sweet spot to make it a prefect hit.... so think about it you get cool, great... :)

10. KeKhan

KeKhan Well-Known Member

May 28, 2012
    It's not the blue section, which is what I was trying for - you have to tap when it gets to the green section closer to the right side of the bar.

11. antony.thai

Perfect Tap is the green area which rewards the highest amount of golds while violet area will return 1 Gem.

I hope that will help you.

Regards,

12. Cynuyt

Cynuyt Well-Known Member

Make sure that you alls need trying to complete a group 10/10 of daily quest to get more bonus reward after that.
    Daily quest will be refreshed by time - you can also do it again by the way buy a pack of new daily quest in game store!

13. Capronissimo71

Capronissimo71 Well-Known Member

Sep 5, 2011
    Male
    Italy
    Great work guys! My favorite tapping game so far!

14. CygnetSeven

CygnetSeven Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2010
    Looks awesome! Another hits by our friends at Pine, can't wait to try it out!

15. Cynuyt

Cynuyt Well-Known Member

#35 Cynuyt, Apr 22, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2015
    Century City is now ready for US gamer!

Link here

Cheers!

16. FatalT

FatalT Member

May 9, 2012
    I think I have the same glitch as the Police Station person but mine is the Office building. Unfortunately rebooting the app doesn't fix it for me :( The Office isn't supposed to take 24 hours right? The last buildings didn't take nearly that long! I'm enjoying this so far though because I love tapper games.

17. ass_man

ass_man Member

Apr 2, 2015
    These "cookie clicker" games keep getting better and better!

18. Cynuyt

Cynuyt Well-Known Member

Hey, I've just sent for you PM, plase check it!

19. Paradoxq13

Paradoxq13 Member

Nov 2, 2012
    Enjoying the game a lot! Unfortunately I just encountered a bug:

I opened the app and it loaded like usual, but now pressing the 'Menu' button does nothing except make the screen flash black for a split second. When I tap the icon to go into the mine, it makes the sound effect that play when you enter, but it also won't let me go in. So I'm kinda just stuck looking at the town (until I restart the app, which seems to fix the problem for now.) Just thought I'd let you know :)

20. Cynuyt

Cynuyt Well-Known Member

Is here some problem with touch function, thanks for let us knew it. But we've submited complete new version with fixed this bug, please wait some day next for update.

Regards,