Universal Caves n' Chasms (by Chronicle Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PeteOzzy, Apr 16, 2015.

1. NOEN

NOEN Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2012
    U.S.
  2. korkidog

korkidog Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 12, 2012
    Illinois
    Seems anytime there are multiple monsters below, and I go to drop down, either the game will stutter or completely freeze. After I exit and restart the app, I am right where I dropped being attacked by monsters.

3. KingOfPhysicsPuzzlers

KingOfPhysicsPuzzlers Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2013
    Having an issue.... not sure if its a bug or if I am missing something.

I completed the 2 "tasks" for level 19... but it still shows level 20 as being locked? When I go back into level 19 and hit pause button, it shows the tasks as having been completed.

4. Based Xatu

Based Xatu Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2013
    Why is this game ignored? This is essentially Deep Loot with a complete story.

5. hraefn

hraefn Member

Feb 1, 2011
    Update on the reported issues - we're going to push a build with fixes very soon. Sorry about those!

Re: Based Xatu - thanks for the compliments ;) Unfortunately the launch really was a bit of a flop in terms of sales (although we had a ton of copies pirated, so at least someone is enjoying the game). Hopefully with some later marketing updates Apple will give it a second look ;)

6. Based Xatu

Aug 27, 2013
    How do you know they pirated them?

7. hraefn

hraefn Member

Feb 1, 2011
    Easy, analytics - we can see the # of sales and # of unique players. The latter outnumbers the former by at least 50 to 1. Has to be jailbroken devices, since most of the suspect sessions are iOS not Android.

8. Based Xatu

Aug 27, 2013
    Wow and this whole time I thought the leaderboard showing the amount of players on games meant they were legit. Thanks man, I learned something today. That sucks, but I'm really enjoying playing your game and I don't regret buying it at all.

9. imdakine1

imdakine1 Well-Known Member

Aug 23, 2011
    Interested in the game as I read it is full premium vs iap. I guess I'm a bit stubborn as I haven't found a freemium game that I've commited to with the major fear the required Iap IAP iap to advance. I did try a dig or "dig like" game that required funding the exit in each level but couldn't fully get into it and can't remember the name
    As the forum is quiet... Had the bugs been solved for this already? Hate to buy if it still has bugs.

10. imdakine1

imdakine1 Well-Known Member

Aug 23, 2011
    Interested in the game as I read it is full premium vs iap. I guess I'm a bit stubborn as I haven't found a freemium game that I've commited to with the major fear the required Iap IAP iap to advance. I did try a dig or "dig like" game that required funding the exit in each level but couldn't fully get into it and can't remember the name
    As the forum is quiet... Had the bugs been solved for this already? Hate to buy if it still has bugs.

11. Based Xatu

Aug 27, 2013
    They have, it runs smoother now and this is a great game.