Catsby (by OOTOT GAMES)

Discussion in 'Android Games' started by MonsterBack, Jan 18, 2018.

1. MonsterBack

MonsterBack Member

Dec 26, 2017
    #1 MonsterBack, Jan 18, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2018

Google Play Link:https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ootot.games.catsby

Hi everyone, I'm the developer of "Catsby" which is a platform action adventure and adventure-decryption game. Specifically, this is the story of a cat seeking its owner. And other stories about loneliness and searching. In this retro world of only four colors, Catsby must face a variety of dangerous organs and monsters to get together with his owner. The game scattered a large number of hidden items, players need enough patience and attentiveness and a bit of intelligence to find them one by one, unlocking the world's puzzles.

When I was young, I had a kitten named Pasu. Every time I am going to school, I will put the pasu in the room and carefully check if the window in the room is closed. This is all because pasu has had several jail trips. I was quite surprised when Pasu jumped out of the window for the first time to catch up with me who was riding a bicycle to school. To know that usually at home, this guy is not sticking people, up to eat and drink when lying down and occasionally looked up and take a look, it seems that this guy's arrogance are fitted out.
    "Catsby" had a steam version before, but then because of personnel changes, the boss let me solely responsible for the game. I think anyway, I will be the only one person to maintain, let me make some changes. When I was thinking about the story of this game, I remembered my cat Pasu. And then it get out of control, I fly self, I am modifying more and more places. There is "Catsby".

"Catsby" is completely free. Although there are internal purchase, but you can also get rewarded by achievement. Basically, being patient, careful and clever will help your clearance better than spending money.
    I am more and more affectionate to this game during the modification of "Catsby", this game is not only my effort, but also carries some of my thoughts on the game and try.
    Finally, I very much look forward to the moment you clearance!

Here are some official presentations:
    - 131 the most elaborate levels
    - 12 high intelligence and very challenging bosses
    - 14 weapons with unique special attacks and skills
    - 16+ secret items waiting to be found
    - 6 stories about about loneliness and searching
    - Retro background music and sound effects

Attached Files: