Cats in Time

Pine Studio
Hello explorers! My name is Professor Tim Edger, and I'm the inventor of the time machine and an avid cat lover! Sadly,…
Free
Buy Now
Media
Details
Hello explorers! My name is Professor Tim Edger, and I'm the inventor of the time machine and an avid cat lover! Sadly, I have a problem, and maybe YOU can help me. You see, my beloved cats are missing. While playing in the lab, they've activated my time machine and ZAP, now they are lost in space and time! You have to travel from ancient Egypt, all the way to the streets of late 20. century New York, and even beyond the present - to future Tokyo. Your goal is to find all the cats! Please be careful; these cats are really good at hiding. SAVE CUTE CATS Save more than 300 cats hiding in the most unusual of places. TACTILE PUZZLES Solve amazing puzzles and riddles to save all the trapped cats. BEAUTIFULLY CRAFTED 3D LEVELS Escape to seven distinctive locations set in different ages. RELAXING SOUNDTRACK Listen to the relaxing sounds of the period while exploring. FREE TO TRY The first two ages are free to play! Unfortunately, the time machine is expensive to run, so the rest can be unlocked with a single purchase later. Take your time (heh), and enjoy the trip! Professor Tim E.
Information
Seller:Pine Studio
Genre:Adventure, Puzzle
Release:Mar 23, 2021
Updated:Jan 31, 2023
Version:0.4821
Size:897.0 MB
TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
User Rating:Unrated
Your Rating:unrated
Compatibility:HD Universal