Universal Catomic: Space Cats and Atomic Owls (by On5)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Anthony Charadium, Mar 15, 2017.

1. Anthony Charadium

Anthony Charadium Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2009
    On5
    It'll be added in next updates!

2. Boyen

Boyen Active Member

Jun 13, 2016
    The presentation is awesome, the production values are there, the devs are very nice. But how is this really different from tripple town? I just see tripple town with some tweaks here and I really don't feel like that should be supported.
    At the same time I see this game becoming the next candy crush, which was pretty much a copy as well.

3. Anthony Charadium

Dec 18, 2009
    On5
    Thanks, mate!! Your words mean a lot for us!

4. Anthony Charadium

Dec 18, 2009
    On5
    Boyen, thanks!

Soon we'll add the better progression system to the game, so it really stands out (cause it seems like unique storyline progression, various figures, powerups are not enough).

5. sugimulm

sugimulm Well-Known Member

I would have to agree, this game is well produced and so addicting! Loving it! Always a daily play date, haha

6. Rooie1154

Rooie1154 Active Member
    Patreon Silver

Sep 24, 2012
    Loving the game... And I got my adorable postcard today, too. I entered the code because I wanted to gift the game to my daughter, but when I hit enter nothing happened...the number pad just disappeared. And it won't accept the code anymore. Help please!

7. Anthony Charadium

Dec 18, 2009
    On5
    Rooie, Thanks!

just sent you PM!

8. Anthony Charadium

Dec 18, 2009
    On5
    Freinds,

We've just release an update!

Now when you end or restart a game, you now get fish crackers. Fish crackers then can be spent to upgrade how often you get higher level cats instead of milk. This means you can be getting 40% kittens instead of milk, or 60% school cats instead of kittens, or even upgrade it to the degree you don’t get milk at all, only kittens or higher level objects. Chances of getting crystals and hats can be upgraded as well! You get new experience every time!

As always, will be happy to provide some freebies, please poke me here and/or via PM and i'll send some crackers!!