Catch N Shoot ... Bugs Life [FREE]

Discussion in 'Android Games' started by RosendoLSL, Nov 8, 2014.

1. RosendoLSL

RosendoLSL Well-Known Member

Feb 9, 2011
    Los Angeles
    Hi Everyone,

I want to let you know about my first free game "Catch N Shoot ... Bugs Life". This is not your regular shooting game, and its not a camera app either. Its something else ... and can be educational as well. The story goes:

"Put yourself in the shoes of a sharp shooting photographer with the task of taking pictures of insects … yes that’s right, bugs! We are talking about butterflies, dragonflies, cicadas, bees, wasps, etc. Each level will have 1 or more bugs for you to catch and shoot a picture with your camera. The fastest you capture all your targets and with the less number of shoots taken the higher your score. But be careful, some bugs can sting, and it may hurt so watch out and stay away from those aggressive insects … well, unless you have to take a picture of them."

[​IMG]

Here is the link to the Google Play Store:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.fierrostudios.catchnshootbugs_free

Please take a look, and I hope you like it.

2. RosendoLSL

Feb 9, 2011
    Los Angeles
  3. RosendoLSL

Feb 9, 2011
    Los Angeles
    It has been a long time, but we just released a new update to the game adding more challenging levels, download the game and let us know what you think.

4. RosendoLSL

Feb 9, 2011
    Los Angeles
    Catch N Shoot

We got a few PROMO coupons for the paid version of Catch N Shoot, if you want the game free no Ads then redeem one of these in the Google Play store:

1YN9PZ6V11GW4M4NXKEFGHX
    WXY5M4984VPNCCCAEZJ3GND
    4JH1M3N332J6P1VC6RD3P2N
    0FLPKXUSKHY4DLWEC74T0AQ
    WAX65BSPAD3A3ZH0CB0HSS4
    L5QYUQJ77QEZYC0AHBXUJJ2
    ATWH9C01S4FP4DQE8LSCPTX
    25W9U7W6N9XS02PGH2LK51G
    ZYHF0091WLLNQNTHLFRFEUN
    20WFSDG8G87713AA0AJH7K2