Universal Catch Me! If you Dare...

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Ashokkumar, Mar 6, 2015.

1. Ashokkumar

Ashokkumar Active Member

Oct 29, 2014
    #1 Ashokkumar, Mar 6, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2015
  2. ThumbSnail

ThumbSnail Well-Known Member

Jan 13, 2015
    One-Man Game Developer
    Under a Raincloud
    Neat idea! I'd describe it as a sort of radial version of the old classic "Snake".

One suggestion: When you first start the game, there's a message flashing, "Tap to change direction." There's also a flashing square underneath the red circle. This made me think that the character I was controlling WAS the red circle. And so I was very confused when I would tap the screen and the red circle would only respond to my taps randomly. I thought it wasn't working right. Oops! Haha, so for clueless people like me who didn't read the app's description, it might help to make it more obvious at the beginning that you're controlling the chain of squares and not the red circle.

3. Ashokkumar

Ashokkumar Active Member

Oct 29, 2014
    Thanks for your review @Thumbnail

Thanks for your suggestion I will indicate the instruction clearly in next update.

4. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    Haha, at first time, I read that "Catch me! if you can" . :))

5. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    Played the game. It has a simple gameplay, you only tap screen to change direction of the green points to take it not meet red point, beside that take the green points pass through the destination to have score. So simple, so easy, so funny. Congratulations!

P/S: At the first time playing, I think that I control red point, not green points. :D

6. Ashokkumar

Ashokkumar Active Member

Oct 29, 2014
    Re: Andre

Hi Andre, I will give a clear instruction and differentiate Player from Enemy in the next Update.Thanks for your suggestion.