Universal Cat Stacks Fever: twitch reflex card game from Purple Pwny

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by nox_pp, Mar 22, 2017.

1. nox_pp

nox_pp Active Member

Nov 22, 2016
    Idk, personally the only thing I wanted to have that isn't there is a zenful song :p

PM me your email and I'll invite you. It's running longer than scheduled anyway :)

Glad you like it. Zen mode is basically the "easy mode", as there's no time limit, and Expert is extra hard.

Yep, zen mode earns toward milestones AND completed stacks (for the free deck unlocks.) You have to play it out to 33,333 points for it to count toward your milestones though.

In other news, you've probably noticed that the Game Center leaderboards haven't been working this whole time :( This is a server-side Apple bug that is affecting others as well, and I'm really hoping that it's resolved by launch. The same thing happened with Yo to the Yo, and it automatically resolved itself a few days after launch.

2. nox_pp

nox_pp Active Member

Nov 22, 2016
    We submitted the final build to the App Store today :) Thanks to all of the Touch Arcadians that participated in the beta and sent feedback. We're hoping to release Apr 12! In the meantime, be sure to check out the trailer, with a cameo from Professor Yo, voiced by yours truly.

P.S. If you do Twitter, RT this for 1 year of good luck.

3. vectorarchitekt

vectorarchitekt Well-Known Member

Dec 29, 2013
    Awesome. You've got a hit on your hands