Universal Cat Quest (by The Gentlebros Pte. Ltd.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by metalwastebasket, Aug 9, 2017.

1. Delusionaltool

Delusionaltool Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2009
    ohio
    This game is incredible its like diablo with cats lol!!! I love it i did find the hidden area and got the golden key i was level 30 the mission is do able just takes patience and lots of hit and run lol. With that said i just hit level 40 not had this much fun with a iphone game since the incredible space rpg space miner ore bust!

2. Delusionaltool

Sep 24, 2009
    ohio
    Bait the little ones i used a fire spell to take them out than run away lots of hit and running. For the big one use ice spell first to slow em down either fire spell or bash on him a few times than back away rinse and repeat. He will one shot you so it takes patience.

3. Delusionaltool

Sep 24, 2009
    ohio
    There working on the mew game which i guess is like a new game +

4. tylerwa

tylerwa Member

Aug 29, 2016
    Gold bug (or awesome farming place) and suggestion

Farm 30k gold or more every 5 minutes in the golden key cave. Either the patch or the fact that I hit 100 increased the gold dropped by the treasure chests in the golden key dungeon by 10x. The two small chests drop three or so 99 gold coins and the large chest drops 999 gold. Might be a bug.

Suggestion: The regular chest armor can be used much longer (you can get all thr golden key armor at 30) if you either reduce the gold cost to like 10 gold from 50 or increase the possible levels you can gain (currently 1 to 4 level increase per roll) from a blacksmith chest. It would be useful until you upgraded some golden key armor which takes a while.

Suggestion 2: Sort of related but the chest should not appear until the dungeon is clear. This prevents chest sniping and getting OP gear too fast.

None of it matters really but might make the game more enjoyable.

Love it though and great work!

5. 19civciV

19civciV Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2015
    Level Designer, Social Media Marketing & Managemen
    Nantes, France
    I can't wait to get more contents !
    When is coming the next DLC ?

6. Chief_x2

Chief_x2 Member

May 11, 2010

When I try do sign out of the iCloud, i get a warning that the data stored on iCloud will be removed from my phone.

I don't want to do that.

Is there any other way of checking it?

7. The Gentlebros

The Gentlebros Well-Known Member

May 22, 2015
    Game developers
    Singapore
    Hmm, did you try going Settings -> Apple ID -> iCloud -> Scroll down to Cat Quest and disable that.

It shouldn't affect anything else you have, and only Cat Quest.

Let us know if this works...

8. sugimulm

sugimulm Well-Known Member

Cloud saves working and loving it! Any chance to add scrollable zooming out?

9. Gurney Halleck

Gurney Halleck Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2012
    Telephony and Computer Network Engineering and Mai
    Salt Lake City, Utah
    iCloud save sharing is working between my iPad Pro 10.5 and iPhone 6S, though a way to re-access the game saves without having to restart the app would be most welcome. Also, scrollable zoom would be great!

Having a blast with Cat Quest and bought copy for my gf as well and she is loving it too. Now if only there was a way to play co-op/multiplayer!! P.S. this is a thrill to play mirrored on my Apple TV. Would be even more amazing with mfi controller support for play on larger display :)

10. henrycupcake

henrycupcake Well-Known Member

Dec 26, 2015
    plz release the apple tv version asap , The iOS code was easy to port onto Apple’s set-top box, and the control scheme translated smoothly from the touch screen to the Siri Remote. and everyone have a MFI controller

Those ports also help add value to the iOS version of the game,
    Someone who’s thinking of getting Cat quest on an iPad , for instance, might be more inclined to buy if they know it’ll also work on Apple TV.

11. The Gentlebros

May 22, 2015
    Game developers
    Singapore
    Great! Hmm, we're thinking of adding something similar, but don't expect full scrolling as that goes against the design of the game.

Unfortunately, it will be quite tough to give manual access to the iCloud save files, so restarting the app is the best way right now. But this would only really be an issue if you're playing on your iPad and iPhone at the exact same time(which is pretty uncommon anyway). :)

We're looking at the possibility of MFI support in the future too! No promises though!

12. Unstablefan

Unstablefan Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Feb 22, 2013
    That explains why everyone has been saying this is a good farming spot! Before level 100, they dropped 9 or 99 gold, now I am 105 and they are dropping 99 or 999. Thank you!!!!!

13. kapsberger

kapsberger Member

Aug 1, 2010
    Cthulhu?

O.K., I finished all the side quests and the main quest. I've seen mention of Cthulhu, but it sound like you can only find him if you talk to the right peasant? Can anybody point me in the right direction? Great game, but I don't have it in me to interrogate every peasant in the game after finally beating the big boss!

14. Son of Anarchy

Son of Anarchy Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2015
    Male
    Shadow Runner
    Australia
    #394 Son of Anarchy, Sep 3, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2017
    If I remember correctly he is (not far) east of Key Island. Bring your A game because he doesn't go down easily.

15. The Gentlebros

May 22, 2015
    Game developers
    Singapore
  16. Chief_x2

Chief_x2 Member

May 11, 2010
    It didn't work :(

17. The Gentlebros

May 22, 2015
    Game developers
    Singapore
    Hello, can you send us an email to [email protected]

Trying to help you here is quite tough. XD

18. maestro_kian

maestro_kian Member

Aug 23, 2017
    Played it on Steam, incredible game. Reminds me of DeathSpank

19. Chief_x2

Chief_x2 Member

May 11, 2010
    I have to say that I really appreciate you checking my replies here.

I just updated the game again and it working now!!!

Please thank whoever did it and I really appreciate your efforts.

I will buy your next title even without trying next time. Thanks again.

20. Unstablefan

Unstablefan Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Feb 22, 2013
    I am hungry for more content! Currently level 106 with achievements and all spells maxed. I guess I can farm gold and buy gold chests to upgrade equipment stats?