Universal Cat Physics (by Donut Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by DonutGames, May 26, 2010.

1. Forg

Forg Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2018
    Male
    I back this :D
    If I looked correctly, it even seems there were new levels for the 5 year anniversary :eek:

Phantom X, ctay and Cowboy.Henk like this.
  2. Forg

Forg Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2018
    Male
    Congrats wiz 5 points in pack 2!

Phantom X and wizman60 like this.
  3. wizman60

wizman60 Well-Known Member

Aug 10, 2010
    Male
    Hong Kong
    thank you
    I would like to find new points in new levels...

Hi M.Donut Games, are you preparing something for CP 10 years anniversary ?
    Would be awesome!

ctay likes this.
  4. Forg

Forg Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2018
    Male
    I really hope they are still looking at this thread. I mean, we WERE mentioned on Twitter by them not too long ago ;)
    Maybe if we all believe enough, we can get them to notice our pleas :D

ctay likes this.
  5. wizman60

Aug 10, 2010
    Male
    Hong Kong
    pack 2 level 30

Attached Files:

ctay and Nipplehed like this.
  6. Forg

Forg Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2018
    Male
    Congrats wiz on another pack 3 point

7. Forg

Forg Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2018
    Male
    #12987 Forg, Apr 13, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2020
    Another point in pack 2! Good job wiz.

8. Forg

Forg Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2018
    Male
    #12988 Forg, May 1, 2020
    Last edited: May 2, 2020
    :D
    CA179FE9-B6A1-46A6-9718-9256C6CBB262.png
    Soory, but tis fake. It was just too good to pass up though, even if I’m month late :)

9. feetza

feetza Well-Known Member

Sep 7, 2010
    Maaan you owe me, I sat here for a good hour yesterday trying to
    find these points haha :D:D

10. Forg

Forg Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2018
    Male
    Ehhh only took 35 days for something new to show up :)
    Congrats Garf first point of May(and probably last too :p)

11. wizman60

Aug 10, 2010
    Male
    Hong Kong
    I disagree, we are still in May

Phantom X, Catatonic22 and Forg like this.
  12. wizman60

Aug 10, 2010
    Male
    Hong Kong
    10 years ago....Donut Games released Cat Physics on the Apple store.
    Happy birthday CP !

ctay likes this.
  13. Forg

Forg Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2018
    Male
    Happy 10 years of catting everyone :)

Catatonic22 likes this.
  14. feetza

feetza Well-Known Member

Sep 7, 2010
    happy birthday CP :D:D
    and thanks Donut Games for this great game which gave us years of fun.. and suffering :D

ctay likes this.
  15. Forg

Forg Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2018
    Male
    Maybe I violated my own statement too :p

Phantom X and Catatonic22 like this.
  16. Forg

Forg Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2018
    Male
    #12996 Forg, May 29, 2020
    Last edited: May 29, 2020
    I’ve come to make an announcement:
    Due to some current “issues” the spreadsheet will not be updated till some people are a little more cooperative. Revealing our current points(3 of them) will only forfeit our lead and would be a dumb move on our part since I doubt the other side would be so generous. I’ve tried to reason with them, asking nicely to reveal their point first, or even trade if necessary, but to no avail. This would lead to us safely revealing, knowing we would have no worry of being passed. Of course, we are all just apart of one big problem that could snowball quickly if things can’t get resolved.
    Thank you for your patience :p
    Forg

Phantom X likes this.
  17. Forg

Forg Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2018
    Male
    Can I also point out that that you guys also pulled back on revealing a point, just because wiz was able to find two overnight? That’s where most of my unsettlement comes from. Not the fact that wiz “deserves” the lead, but because you pulled a move like that just because someone you don’t like tied the score. That’s the stuff that peeves me, and what caused me to find another the next day. I don’t really care about the leaderboards as much as just being able to find points to keep this game alive. After all, I don’t even have access to the site one. I don’t know about you, but maybe if you all just stopped hating on each other, we wouldn’t be in such a pickle. This includes you too, wiz.

18. prog

prog Well-Known Member

Aug 13, 2010
    Male
    Pulled a move!? Forg are you serious!!!

It has been a little over a week since Garf found his point. And you know I was communicating with Garf about revealing it’s location. Then Wiz finds two points and you ask for a deal that allows Wiz to have all three packs, because as you said to me “Wiz won’t reveal any info until he has the all three pack lead”. “Let Wiz have his fun”... as you said.

So we are supposed to just give info right there and then to allow that? If we don’t immediately hand it over its called “pulling a move because I don’t like Wiz?!” Wow!

We were going to post and will post, but the situation changed before we determined if our point had been searched. And we weren’t going to post when you want us to, just to give Wiz a three pack lead.

If the roles were changed would Wiz hand over a point to us so we could have a three pack lead?! I don’t think so, I know he wouldn’t and you know he wouldn’t. Yet you get peeved and act like we are pulling a move.

Be happy with your lead, but give it some thought. You don’t hold the moral high ground here.

19. Forg

Forg Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2018
    Male
    Wiz wouldn’t need to give up points for you guys to take a lead on anything; you guys already do that well enough yourselves. I asked it semi-jokingly, not knowing what to expect. I didn’t really expect you to agree, and that was fine since a point trade was still alright with me.

But your response... ohhhhhh man. That was something I was surprised with. I was expecting something like “haha no we must protect pack” and not “no, screw wiz never revealing unless we take back everything ” and then “guess it’s back to silent battling”. I was alarmed and a bit disappointed since it escalated that quickly. I knew the only way to take a shot back was to announce the fact that nobody(the 5 of us at least) was going to reveal anymore, because of what I interpreted from you. Now we’re here, both trying to defend our positions, and taking shots back and forth.

Im not really sure what to do now. I’m sorry for rallying off a response I wouldn’t expect from you, and that it’s become like this. I guess we both overreacted in some ways. And if it were to end up mid-2019 again, I doubt many people would continue to stick around anyway. I know I wouldn’t want to; that’s no fun.

So I can be happy with a lead, a lead I’ve never had, something only obtained by one person before. A lead earned myself, only to be dissed for having it and probably won’t ever have again.

I’d love to be able to talk again prog, especially not in a constant war state :)

20. prog

prog Well-Known Member

Aug 13, 2010
    Male
    #13000 prog, May 30, 2020
    Last edited: May 30, 2020
    Let’s get this correct, as this is not what I had told you. What was said to you was that if Wiz won’t post info until he gets an all three pack lead, then it basically should be fair for us to do the same when we find new points.

Somehow his actions are okay, but we shouldn’t do what he does?

We were pointing out the hypocrisy between what he does and what he expects us to do.

On top of it all, I never said we will not post our point. Never. I just refused to produce it right then and there to provide an easy way for Wiz to get all three packs.

If you use this public forum and aren’t providing accurate info, I will call you on it. From now on let’s keep our conversations out of this forum.

*Ergh...13000th post!!!