Universal Cat Physics (by Donut Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by DonutGames, May 26, 2010.

1. Forg

Forg Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2018
    Male
    Pretty sure it is one level. Prog has given me some hints, telling me that it’s a “simple” level with 3 arrows. However he has also told me there’s only 1 pixel where you can get the solution and no other solutions giving points above the current record, which destroys most of my hope of ever finding such a thing without a given level. Also dozzor gained 6 points at once from a level after the sheet was updated to 70,060. Pretty sure it’s all on one level he found.
    I sure hope it’s not 53 wiz! That would be torture.

2. hasenfuss

hasenfuss Well-Known Member

Jan 6, 2012
    Forg is "hello" in the high score table? :cool:

Cy@n, there are more points :D

3. Forg

Forg Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2018
    Male
    “Hello” is not me. I don’t know who he is.
    I’m not on the site leaderboard, since I got the game later and lack the global leaderboard button. I am “marts1410” on the Game Center with 70,060 ;)

4. prog

prog Well-Known Member

Aug 13, 2010
    Male
    To be fair, my emoji was not a clue to a level. It was just a reply to Forg’s comment about “hiding”. 53 would be a good guess and there maybe more there as well... I’ll have to start looking at that.

5. Forg

Forg Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2018
    Male
    The hiding bit was aimed after dozzor(I put it after his name) since I haven’t seen him on here ever. It wasn’t obvious who I was talking about though, so the face also confused me as well.
    I’d rather not 53, thank you very much.

6. wizman60

wizman60 Well-Known Member

Aug 10, 2010
    Male
    Hong Kong
    Great news guys!
    Here is the last info from Daniel at Donut Games :
    "
    Sure, feel free to post on the forum.

btw. Some great news! Just asked Åsa about the status of the new levels, and she told be she's raised the bar and planning for 50 (!!) new levels "while at it". :)

Kind regards
    Daniel Zandelin
    "

7. wizman60

wizman60 Well-Known Member

Aug 10, 2010
    Male
    Hong Kong
    No info about a date of publication yet.

8. cy@n

cy@n Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2011
    "Mein Land"
    70,061 :rolleyes:

9. Forg

Forg Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2018
    Male
    It’s not quite 70,066 :(

10. Forg

Forg Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2018
    Male
    How to get 697 on pack 1, level 78

Hi guys! How are your days going? Mine is going great, after I took down this nightmare.
    You all may know this level to be “impossible” with wiz being the only player to get the score.(2 arrow movements in .1 sec blah blah blah) most of you have probably given up. But never fear! Forg is here!
    The first thing that I found to make this easier is that a 1 arrow button postion exists. The ball is shot by the 2 arrow and bounces off the wall and hits the button(picture posted). Unfortunately, since this second arrow in the line we can’t just set the first arrow up; this will just shoot the ball away. What we CAN do is leave it 1 pixel higher. The ball will miss it here and we can slide it back down. The last thing you need to do is slide the second arrow back into position and the first 1 pix down. This saves 1 whole guessed pixel perfect postion. The great thing is the 2nd arrow has more than 1 spot. I think it has 3 or something. AND THATS NOT ALL! You don’t even need to be(super) fast! I think my successful shot was maybe 1.5 seconds after glitching the button. That’s enough time! I’ll post arrows for you all too :)
    Good luck! I got my 697 within 5 minutes of trying(please don’t hurt me wiz this was for the sake of anyone’s sanity of trying to find it in the past INCLUDING myself)

Attached Files:

CruisyBoy likes this.
  11. Garfield

Garfield Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2010
    Thanks Forg!

Rubber Bridge @ 784.

12. Forg

Forg Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2018
    Male
    You’re welcome :)
    And nice!

13. prog

prog Well-Known Member

Aug 13, 2010
    Male
    Congrats Forg (Marty), major, major, accomplishment!
    Going to give it a go now and see what I can do!

14. Forg

Forg Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2018
    Male
    Good luck :)
    I’m actually surprised by how “simple”(or I just got really lucky) this level got. Either way, the difficulty is way down now and anyone can now do it :D
    Now maybe if I can take down 92, I can take a break from this original pack. It’s giving me major headaches(especially this level, I’ve been playing it for 5 hours today)
    Prog, can you show me your arrows for 92 so I can compare them to the one wiz gave me? And just MAYBE have a better chance of INeverHaveToPlayThisLevelAgain?

CruisyBoy likes this.
  15. Catatonic22

Catatonic22 Member

May 15, 2019
    Male
    Thanks Wiz for the info and thank you Donut Games for the upcoming levels!
    They are coming a perfect time where we are ready for something new.
    DG, you have created a game that continues 9 years later to provide playability on the same levels to find new points. Very amazing!

16. Forg

Forg Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2018
    Male
    I finally beat 92

After about 10 hours of trying, I’ve finally freed myself of this luck/timing disgrace. Special thanks to prog, wiz, and catatonic for moral support and arrows to help me reach this goal. I don’t wanna come back to pack 1 for now unless there’s news of new points there.
    :)

Attached Files:

CruisyBoy likes this.
  17. prog

prog Well-Known Member

Aug 13, 2010
    Male
    Oh you just think you are done doing that level, Donut Games is going to have you do it backwards in pack 3 with 2 less arrows :)

They are going to call it "Forg's nightmare"

Congrats by the way.

18. Forg

Forg Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2018
    Male
    Oh, please no! I wonder if 92 backwards with 2 arrows would even be possible, maybe without the gates haha.
    I wonder if they’re open for suggestions?(that’s if they aren’t already done making the 50 levels yet) I have some reverse level ideas and maybe some new things that I wanna suggest :)
    However they haven’t been on the thread in like a year so, looks like that’s not happening lol
    16-784 here I come!

19. CruisyBoy

CruisyBoy Member

May 5, 2012
    Western Australia
    Hey Forg - thanks for posting the photos. Seeing occasional hints and tips like that helps to keep my interest in the game - and motivates me to continue to strive for the top 50 - ha ha. Probably a few other lurkers on this forum appreciate the screenshots as well - keep 'em coming IMHO. :)

20. Forg

Forg Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2018
    Male
    Glad you liked the photos :)
    Many people in this game I’ve noticed like to keep secrets to themselves, and this caused other people to hide, and so on. Im not technically top tier(even though I have almost everything on the known list; I’ve received much help from others) I can still help you out with any levels if you need.
    I find helping people with this game the best part about it :D