Universal Cat Bird! (By Raiyumi)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, Aug 23, 2017.

1. Analander

Analander Well-Known Member

Aug 24, 2014
    It's in
    Level 2
    . To find it,
    go left when you see an opening, onto another screen - this is just before the end.

The reason you got the achievement is because there is a bug in World 1 - there are 8 crowns to collect, but the game initially shows only 7. So once you collect the last crown, you end up with 20.

2. Cilo

Cilo Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2010
    Los Angeles
    #62 Cilo, Aug 28, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 28, 2017
    Any idea how I get the crown in world 2 level 9? I see it on the ledge to the left but there's no drop down or any way to make it up.

Also any chance this game could get an update to show which levels have missing crowns? Hate playing the memory game back tracking randomly through places to find crowns.

Edit: Nvm I read earlier in the thread, thanks!

Please don't tell me I paid $1.99 for 3 worlds :( there will be updates right? Btw level 11 on Winda crown is possible? I feel like it's 1 pixel away from being achievable.

3. rhinofinger

rhinofinger Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2013
    All of the crowns are possible - I've gotten them all. Must've died 80-90 times trying to get that one though. Getting up to the crown isn't that tough, but getting down without dying is very, very difficult.

4. 19civciV

19civciV Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2015
    Level Designer, Social Media Marketing & Managemen
    Nantes, France
    Very cool game !

2 bad points :
    . We need more planets with new levels :)
    . The ads when playing Timetrial is horrible : you loose the buttons position :/

5. Blueblankey

Blueblankey New Member

Sep 7, 2017
    Crown hints?

I just wanna know what levels all of the crowns are on. Can anyone help me?

6. psj3809_2

psj3809_2 Member

Nov 12, 2013
    Love platform games and this is one of the most polished ones i've played recently. Went straight into my 'Best Platformers' folder !

7. JHK

JHK Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2014
    The crown locations are listed in Post #51

8. Zavalox

Zavalox New Member

Sep 30, 2017
    New mechanics

It would be nice if you could add a new mechanic for the new world, like maybe a double jump or a roll. Idk, I just feel like it would be a cool thing to add, but I understand how it would be a lot of work and you'don't have to add a new button for it. I also feel like items would be cool things. Like maybe one item would let you roll instead of jump and another one would let you jump higher. I honestly don'the know though and I understand how much work it'll be for you to make it happen. As a side note, I can'tell seem to find the last crown in Grasi, and I'm stumped. :confused:

9. Mr. Domino

Mr. Domino New Member

Oct 7, 2017
    New Orleans
    Post #51 has the locations.

10. Raiyumi

Raiyumi Member

Aug 4, 2017
    New Update coming Oct. 25

Hey guys/gals,

Just giving a heads-up that I plan on releasing an update featuring a new world on October 25th.

-This is an older gif, but shows-off portals.-
    [​IMG]

So 15+ more levels including a new boss + more achievements and leaderboards. Also, I didn't plan on adding unlockable skins for Cat Bird, but new skins are in! :)

11. Raiyumi

Raiyumi Member

Aug 4, 2017
    Cat Bird update live!

Hey guys, the cat bird update is now live. Featuring a new world and some unlockables. :)

12. Matt33

Matt33 Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2010
    Developer
    Canada
    Awesome, thank you! :D

13. jpgold

jpgold Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2012
    Online Ad Sales - Pandora
    New York, NY
    Awesome....thank you!

How do you unlock the skins? Are they cosmetic or do they give you different abilities?

14. Raiyumi

Raiyumi Member

Aug 4, 2017
    There's doors in the beginning of world 4 which require a number of crowns to enter. They're only cosmetic though.

15. Boardumb

Boardumb Administrator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold

Apr 14, 2009
    THE BOSS
    Sacramento, CA
    This slipped by me at first, but last month this very excellent platformer was updated with full screen support for iPhone X/11 devices!

Anotherkellydown likes this.