iPhone Castle Tiles, a Multiplayer Puzzle Game

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by MachWerx, Apr 1, 2010.

1. MachWerx

MachWerx Well-Known Member

Mar 1, 2009
    Castle Tiles is a new puzzle game, created exclusively for the iPad!

[​IMG]

The game play is similar to the card game, Set. The big difference is that more tiles are laid out, that you have to wait a little while between making matches, and that matches attack the highest scoring opponent. All this was done to even out the playing field because my wife always kicks my butt in Set.

I'm working on a demo video now. The last thing remaining is to settle on a price. It'll be somewhere between $1.99 and $4.99. Any thoughts?

2. MachWerx

Mar 1, 2009
    Castle Tiles, Demo Video

And here's the demo video:

3. Tyvan

Tyvan Well-Known Member

Feb 26, 2010
    Georgia
    Love it. The Gameplay looks fun and easy enough to teach my 6 year old. The colors are bright and stand out very nice.

If...IF I get an Ipad, I will pick this one up for sure. Great video BTW!

4. MachWerx

Mar 1, 2009
    Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed the video. I'm going to try this out with my 3-year old niece and 6-year old nephew when I see them next with an iPad. I think the older one could handle level 2 and the younger one could handle level 1. The baby in the video is my son and he's only 7 weeks old so he's still probably a little too young for it, although he might enjoy watching four computer players... =)

5. deluxe

deluxe Active Member

Aug 13, 2008
    IT
    France
    Nice. I don't know Set but gameplay mechanics look neat. Leveling the playfield is also a nice touch.