Caster help???

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by niz554, May 3, 2009.

1. niz554

niz554 Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2009
    k im stuck on the last mission in caster, i can kill the big thing but when it splits up into the smaller jellyfish things i always get eaten .

help plz??

2. VoodooVyper

VoodooVyper Well-Known Member

Jan 25, 2009
    You're already on the last mission? How long did it take you to get to that point?

3. crimson.

crimson. Well-Known Member

Mar 9, 2009
    I don't have one...
    In AMERICA.
    #3 crimson., May 3, 2009
    Last edited: May 3, 2009
    Upgrade the homing missles all the way and upgrade your dash all the way. Then continuesly hit them with the missles and when the small things come after you dash away from them.

EDIT:
    If you stun them they'll pull their tentacles back and you can run away or attack.

4. niz554

niz554 Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2009

on normal about 3-4 hrs, most of the missions i just dashed through to the objective though.

BTW awesome game, well worth 5 bucks

5. VoodooVyper

VoodooVyper Well-Known Member

Jan 25, 2009
    What else is there to do except the objective?

Sorry to derail your thread :p

6. Seishu

Seishu Well-Known Member

Feb 27, 2009
    Student
    us of a
    Yeah I love the replay in missions where you need to have unlocked or upgraded certain spells to pass.
    You can heal trees and kill the monsters.

7. niz554

niz554 Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2009

well u can go through collecting all the energy balls and killing all the enemies

8. gongsta

gongsta Member

May 5, 2009
    how did u download the extra levels?
    there are new missions on the map...but everytime i touch them they say i have to download them...then it brings me to the creator's website but there's no download link
    i cant get the new missions past the first like 5 or 6

9. Seishu

Seishu Well-Known Member

Feb 27, 2009
    Student
    us of a
    What? Is this on the PC demo or something? I haven't encountered this before in the iDevice version.

10. Wegmans

Wegmans Well-Known Member

Oct 31, 2008
    Finance
    MD, USA
    I'm banking on a sale in the near future, i play the demo enough i can do it in just a couple minutes.. I'd buy it now if we heard from the dev and got an idea about future plans... picking games out is almost like investing ha

11. niz554

niz554 Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2009
    1. The dev is releasing several episodes he states this many times on youtube. keep in mind this is A dev not a group of developers so it will obviously take more time

2. i just beat dead ringer on extreme without taking damage, this game rulezzz!!!!!!!

3. if u are having trouble with the controls move them to 3 or 4 sensitivity, or just get seeker missles =)

12. gongsta

gongsta Member

May 5, 2009
    this is on an ipod touch
    well i played the first 7 missions then 4 more open up
    i tap on the red icon and a msg comes up that says "tap ok to get more missions!"...i tap ok and it brings me the developer's website

13. DaveMc99

DaveMc99 Well-Known Member

Mar 1, 2009
    Seattle, WA USA
    http://www.elecorn.com/caster3d/index.html
    "Caster is an episodic game that presents an intense 3rd person action shooter experience with pulse pounding music that will keep you wanting more! And more you will have with all new episodes for FREE. That's right, buy the game once and get all additional episodes absolutely free!"

14. niz554

niz554 Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2009

dude buy it u wont regret it at all, i can garentee it 100% unless u hate shooters

15. niz554

niz554 Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2009
    is your app cracked? because i have a 1st gen itouch and all 15 missions work fine

16. Seishu

Seishu Well-Known Member

Feb 27, 2009
    Student
    us of a
    @wegmans
    Don't count on a sale just yet, I talked to the dev and he expressed that there were no plans on a sale in the near future.
    @Gongsta
    That is pretty weird, what are you clicking on to open the link?

17. gongsta

gongsta Member

May 5, 2009
    yea its cracked...does that make a difference?

18. inferi22

inferi22 Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2009
    yes because you broke the law

19. spamboy

spamboy Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2008
    Quick ques: this may sound stupid but...

How do you get new powers? I tried upgrading them at the store, which obviously didn't work. In the tutorial mission, it says "break these orbs to get new weapons" or something to the effect. When I break the orbs, I only get points? Help is greatly greatly greatly appreciated. :p

20. crimson.

crimson. Well-Known Member

Mar 9, 2009
    I don't have one...
    In AMERICA.
    Yes of course that makes a difference. If you want the rest then buy it. That's why it takes you to the devs website.