Cartoonizeme - Promo Codes!

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by Portegno Apps, Aug 4, 2009.

1. Portegno Apps

Portegno Apps Active Member

Dec 18, 2008
    Cartoonizeme is a cool app for the iPhone that lets you add funny elements such as glasses, hats, mustaches and many more theme-based elements to your photos.

[​IMG]

iTunes Store link

Choose a photo from your iPhone or iPod touch camera roll or take a new one (only available on iPhone). Select the category of elements you want to add, Facial, accessories or Dialogue Balloons, click on a desired sub-category (for example: Facial Elements > Mouths) and choose the desired element. You can also rotate, scale and change the colors of it to match your photo. Dialogue balloons can be customized with your own text !!

Save the compositions created in your camera roll. From there you can email them to your friends or family members. You can also keep them in your Favorites list for further edition.

Promo Codes:
    EXYPF79EW7HA
    FFX4FLYP9L7X
    R9EPA4TTM46A
    6E47RLK3N74R
    7P9J6K37YL6L
    9YLAFPXA7AFX
    EPANTW6T4E7K
    PYLW6RWMMWAY
    XTNWMNN3FAAF
    637JPJMEPXAT

Please, let other users know when you use a code, thanks!!!

Hey! We love reviews (and they really help too :))

Enjoy !!!

Click here for more cool apps from Portegno Apps on iTunes Store

2. marlenedegrood

marlenedegrood Well-Known Member

Thanks for the code .... I used PYLW6RWMMWAY

3. JCik68

JCik68 Well-Known Member

Jul 24, 2009
    student
    Slovakia
    used 637JPJMEPXAT thanks, review to follow

4. leeac

leeac Well-Known Member

Apr 17, 2009
    Used FFX4FLYP9L7X. Thanks.

5. drelbs

drelbs Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2009
    Used 6E47RLK3N74R

I'll give it a shot.

Thanks! :)

6. saintsalive

saintsalive Well-Known Member

Apr 2, 2009
    Playing pocket god! Oh, and other games.
    Pygmy Island
    Freaking lurkers... :(

7. drelbs

drelbs Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2009
    Initial impressions

Cute app.

Lets you add silly bits to pictures from your saved pictures or from the camera. You can scale, move, rotate and change tint and opacity of items.

It's really easy and a lot of fun! Just the thing you need if you want to take a quick snap of somebody and make them look goofy in a snap.

Here's a quick and dirty addition from a screenshot I took from Breakfast Slots: (iPod Touch, no camera...)

[​IMG]

8. JCik68

JCik68 Well-Known Member

Jul 24, 2009
    student
    Slovakia
    my impressions (which are also review in iTunes)

I used to have similar application on my SE mobile, but this is way better. There are many different items you can put on your photo and best thing is they are easily modifiable. You can change its size, angle, color... so you dont need to adjust photo so it fits items, but you adjust items so it fits photo. Thanks to this easy modification system you have plenty of options ane you can use every front-facing picture. New items are being constantly added and I think that kids will love this and with some patience and skill you can create your own comic.

great app 5/5

9. drelbs

drelbs Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2009
    [​IMG]

Here's one I did for another thread, I really wanted a square word baloon though, but needed one with the arrow pitnting inward. Since you can rotate items 360 degrees, it seems there are duplicate/unnecessary word/thought baloons that could be redone.

Also, it would be nice to be able to display more than one line of text, right now long sentances run out the sides of the baloon.

10. JCik68

JCik68 Well-Known Member

Jul 24, 2009
    student
    Slovakia
    Also, it would be nice to be able to display more than one line of text, right now long sentances run out the sides of the baloon.

yea, it would be great... you would be basically able to create your own comics

11. marlenedegrood

marlenedegrood Well-Known Member

Ok .... I love it! If not for the promo code I probably wouldn't not have bought it but now I'm having a lot of fun. Thanks for the promo code. I just left a 5 star review in iTunes under "bittlebox" as follows:
    "Normally these sort of apps just aren't my thing .... but I have to say that I am really having a lot of fun with this. I think that this stands out because of the amount of user control ..... including layer order .... excellent!"

12. Portegno Apps

Portegno Apps Active Member

Dec 18, 2008
    New promo codes !!

Here you have some new promo codes for Cartoonizeme!! Enjoy!!

WJJRWTWEHTHL
    LLMJA4TYNJ69
    WJFKHHXYMLJK
    P9TFFYM4LH79
    HK3PE6JJ6RK9
    PXHLH9NN77MM
    RXA379ANXTAF
    RM9TLM6AX7LR
    4YAAKKYKA4E9
    3PK3FPLPPTRE

Please, let other users know when you use a code, thanks!!!

Hey! We love reviews (and they really help too :))

Click here for more cool apps from Portegno Apps on iTunes Store

13. NRunner

NRunner Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2009
    RXA379ANXTAF

Thank you!

14. AlvinDj

AlvinDj Well-Known Member

Took WJJRWTWEHTHL

Thanks ! :)