Cartoonizeme - new Promo Codes!

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by Portegno Apps, Dec 29, 2009.

1. Portegno Apps

Portegno Apps Active Member

Dec 18, 2008
    Cartoonizeme is a cool app for the iPhone that lets you add funny elements such as glasses, hats, mustaches and many more theme-based elements to your photos.

[​IMG]

iTunes Store link

Choose a photo from your iPhone or iPod touch camera roll or take a new one (only available on iPhone). Select the category of elements you want to add, Facial, accessories or Dialogue Balloons, click on a desired sub-category (for example: Facial Elements > Mouths) and choose the desired element. You can also rotate, scale and change the colors of it to match your photo. Dialogue balloons can be customized with your own text !!

Save the compositions created in your camera roll. From there you can email them to your friends or family members. You can also keep them in your Favorites list for further edition.

Promo Codes:
    M3XT3YHPNK3A
    XEEEFHE3HTYP
    997P639FTA9L
    6LPLYHHJFK6W
    MMJHFX44LRJJ
    K9MRLT4NRK3E
    AHH3PEXP779M
    HM33JJ3E97P7
    6RMPW4NERX3H
    ALLPL9NKRTTL

Please, let other users know when you use a code, thanks!!!

Hey! We love reviews (and they really help too :))

Enjoy !!!

Click here for more cool apps from Portegno Apps on iTunes Store

2. ImNoSuperMan

ImNoSuperMan Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2009
    Got MMJHFX44LRJJ. Thanks :)

3. secondtime

secondtime Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2009
    Thanks - got 6RMPW4NERX3H.

4. rhurrle

rhurrle New Member

Dec 21, 2008
    Thanks - i took ALLPL9NKRTTL

5. KGameLover1

KGameLover1 Well-Known Member

Dec 27, 2009
    Student
    Ohio
    Got K9MRLT4NRK3E. I'm loving this!

6. secondtime

secondtime Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2009
    Very nice app - lots of options, accessories for a picture, etc. Easy to use, definitely child-friendly and I really appreciate that you can save the work in progress - not just as a picture, but with the layers/elements in progress. Two things that might be nice - one is to be able to adjust the tail of the text bubble to move it or make it larger/smaller. Another would be to change the size of the text in a bubble - I didn't see a way to do that. That would also be nice. Overall, great job, nice, easy, fun to use app.