Cartoon Wars any good?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Vinny554, Aug 7, 2009.

1. Vinny554

Vinny554 Well-Known Member

Hey. Been looking for some quick stuff to play. This game really caught my attention but when I saw the gameplay it looked pretty choppy n stuff, but still looks ok.

It worth it? Im looking for like intense war kindaish. Jw. Still want iMech, Nex, and Modern Combat. But need some quick stuff.

2. skyye06

skyye06 Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2009
    student
    Texas
    Only the # 3 game on itunes. Yes i have it and it is extremely fun but somewhat hard. Very well worth your buck, now go to that link and click buy!:D

http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=323242790&mt=8

BTW YES IT IS INTENSE, LIKE WHEN YOU START SPAMMING WARRIOIR AND THEY JUST KEEP MOWING YOU DOWN. ITS LIKE A CASTLE ATTACK GAME IMHO

3. kingkong120

kingkong120 Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2009
    agreed...watching the people beat each other up is fun, but it is very hard, and im stuck on a level :/

4. skyye06

Jul 21, 2009
    student
    Texas
    which one, the reason im on a high level is cause on level 2 i spent 40 minutes on it lol upgraded the hell out of everything

5. NomaD

NomaD Well-Known Member

Jun 29, 2009
    California
    is it tower defense?

6. skyye06

Jul 21, 2009
    student
    Texas
    no like i said its like CASTLE attack where you have a castle to defend but your mainly attacking another castle with your army( which btw has awesome units like the ninja ftw)

7. kingkong120

kingkong120 Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2009
    Lol...well the enemy sends out like a yellow dragon thing and I have no way to stop it because I can't get anything out as powerful as it quick enough.

8. Moonmist

Moonmist Well-Known Member

May 13, 2009
    at my computer?
    Yes buy the game it's awesome. Highly recommended. I love watching the battles. Sometimes I put a bunch of lower level units out just to watch them fight because some of the higher level units just destroy the enemy.

9. skyye06

Jul 21, 2009
    student
    Texas
    I was wondering when you would say something seeing that you have it on your sig, but i wish the dev could be on the forum because there quite a few problems such as the insane difficultly later on