iPad Cartoon Wars 2: Heroes

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by freedog, Oct 16, 2010.

1. pandap

pandap Member

Oct 22, 2010
    I`m not sure how far are your upgrades in terms of units but here`s my stratgey:

1. Use missiles only until u reached Max Mana. Do NOT send any units out wasting mana
    2. Save up Mana until it`s full
    3. Put out one 2500 Air Unit (Angel) This will proabbly damage 50+% of the castle
    4. Clear up the rest of enemies army with missles ONLY
    5. By the time you cleared them up you should have full mana again. Now repeat step 3 and 4 until you have got the castle down. The point here is to have as much mana reserved for the boss as possible
    6. Now don`t do anything until either a) the boss reaches your missle-able range or b)other enemy unit reaches castle
    7. Put out your best available GROUND unit while you missle the boss as he crawls over
    8. Then just keep putting out your best GROUND unit(I used the 2000 Robot) as they die and keep firing missles then the boss should die

THIS GAME IS FREAKING HARD!!!!!!!!
    I`ll be honest, I cracked the game so that i have insane amount of cash and SP right from the beginning. So I have every possible unit available and all my heros in the final form. (I know some people had did other hacks to modify max mana and mana regen speed but I only did the cash and sp hack so theoretically whatever units I have you guys can have too.) But then starting from act 5 it`s already kinda getting hard. Act 5 Boss took me 5 tries before killing it.

Now i`m on Act 6 second last stage where you have to fight Act 5 Boss again with better enemy units on the side. OMG no matter how i try I keep failing. I wonder what happens on the last stage.

Anyone beat the game yet? Tips?

2. Umumumum4

Umumumum4 New Member

Nov 5, 2010
    Sp?

The ingame defenition of luck is that it increases gold gain, mana gain, and sp gain. Does anyone know if and by how much it increases sp gain when a hero level?

3. Tiemow

Tiemow New Member

Nov 19, 2010
    Randomness

So yeah,

Been playing this game for a while now. Never really had problems with completing earlier levels. But now I'm stuck in act 6 on the third-last level I think.

I wonder if anyone has any tips on how to kill those red/black-bastards on their dragons. I tried using the highest angel but the bitch dies in like 5 hits from it. Driller seems more effective, but still gets his ass kicked pretty swiftly as well. The dragon guys are my biggest problem, just don't have the airpower for it to bring it down it seems.

The units I mostly use are:
    Air - Driller (Max)
    Air - Angel (Max)
    Land - Final robot (3/4)
    Land - Mage (Max)

Oh and another thing, how come that on the screenshots u got 5k mana when ur mana tower thing is on level 3 and I only got like 2.4k. Got everything maxxed for my base etc.

A usefull guide would be awesome for this game.

FYI for dev; Fix the last Hero, dying after killing 3 mobs and repeating that a million times just to get to level 4 is plain bullshit. I didn't spend 30k gold for that. (After u get there GearX is still awesome though).

4. jcperezma

jcperezma New Member

Nov 21, 2010
    #64 jcperezma, Nov 21, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2010
    Almost done

I´ve just got to the last level from act 6. It was really hard, I was stuck quite long in the second last level. This far I´ve found that the best way to kill the red dragons is by using the tower and some kind of distraction to be used as a cannon fodder. I used the 600 armed robot, it doesn't move when is attacked and it can resist pretty much. Using this technique I didn't let the dragons hit the tower and I could survive longer. The boss, was the toughest, At the beginning I attacked him with everything i thought i had, that was my two best units(angel(max) and heavy armed robot(max)) in a quantity limited by my 5500 mana. My mana and the cold time allowed me to attack him with just 3 units at the same time that were killed instantly time after time. Then I remembered a skill that i thought was useless, the convert gold to mana skill. As I tried the level plenty of times i was full of gold, I used the skill and i was able to have almost 8 units of those kinds at the same time kicking the final boss's ass ( I spent like 50000 gold) and I killed him. Now I am stuck in the last level, it is almost the same: lots of dragons and a final boss that kills my beloved units in seconds. I tried to used the skill but it didn't work, this guy is surrounded by lots of red dragons. I'll keep on trying, hope this was useful to someone.

update: I beat the final boss. I did it using the convert gold into mana, and using angel(max) and heavy armed robot(max).

5. FoRbIdEn_Reaper

FoRbIdEn_Reaper New Member

Nov 27, 2010
    Anyone know how to beat the second to last boss on cw2

6. Osujxu

Osujxu Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2010
    Just got the game and it been really fun so far. Just wondering what the new modes are that are coming in the update description.

7. Pkslayer123

Pkslayer123 New Member

Dec 12, 2010
    I beat it! The gold to mana is not nessesary!

I did not use the gold to mana or the angels the only thing I used is the maxed out heavily armed robot, and fully upgraded tower and balista/ missile launcher. Just save up the mana by using as little units as possible to destroy their tower. Then fully upgrade the range on the balista/missile launcher and keep it trained on the boss, occasionally send out a maxed out heavily armored robot to slow it down. When you run out of missile power use the "convert mana to missile/balista power special" the 400 mana version is fine. If you keep doing this you will beat him, though it gets pretty close! If this helped u please leave a comment saying "pkslayer123" below!

8. Osujxu

Osujxu Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2010
    does anyone everyone uses the skills for the hero? i never seem to be able to gain enough enough mana in order to use one of them and my mana is upgraded alot.

9. freakin

freakin Well-Known Member

May 8, 2009
    mana has to drop, I think it's the luck skill you need to add stuff to.

10. Osujxu

Osujxu Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2010
    what do you mea nby the mana has to drop?

11. freakin

freakin Well-Known Member

May 8, 2009
    I mean it doesn't slowly build up over time, the stuff that fills the meter drops from enemies.

12. Osujxu

Osujxu Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2010
    ok thanks i'll try out the luck skill

13. gamevil_TA

gamevil_TA Well-Known Member

#73 gamevil_TA, Jul 20, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2011
    Details of Cartoon Wars 2

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]