Universal caRRage (by Nova Games Ltd.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by touchy85, Dec 13, 2015.

1. Delusionaltool

Delusionaltool Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2009
    ohio
    yes the game works on iphone 6 the issue is with the 6s+ and i am guessing 9.2 ios and the dreaded gamecenter bug

2. Velcro Games

Velcro Games Member

Dec 2, 2015
    Game developers
    Ukraine
    Hey! We made a small fix for game. Can someone with iphone 6s+ check does it solved the black screen and enter name problems? You will need to delete app and reinstall it from App Store.

Thanks!

3. H4nd0fg0d

H4nd0fg0d Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2010
    I will give it a go. I'm iPhone 6s+ 9.0.2. Thanks a lot!

4. H4nd0fg0d

H4nd0fg0d Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2010
    Can confirm, game seems to be working great now on my device and iOS version. Big thanks to Velcro for the timely response and fix. Kudos!

5. Velcro Games

Velcro Games Member

Dec 2, 2015
    Game developers
    Ukraine
    Great! Thanks a lot! Hope it works for everyone else

6. vanpome

vanpome Member

Feb 23, 2015
    nice job guys

im enjoying the game so far, cant watch the video for crystal though, quick question: how can i log in and out of the game? can i still play and keep the progress at the same time on different device? How? thank you.

7. Velcro Games

Velcro Games Member

Dec 2, 2015
    Game developers
    Ukraine
    Thanks! It seems we have issue with add supplier - need the check this.
    If you have iCloud enabled on both devices you should be able to resume progress with no problems.

8. AeroSmash

AeroSmash Well-Known Member

May 11, 2015
    do you have plans to release the game on windows 10?

9. cerbo

cerbo Well-Known Member

Feb 7, 2015
    #69 cerbo, Dec 15, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 15, 2015
    wish there were a premium version, or some IAP to tone down the F2P elements. I don't mind upgrading my car now and then, but...

10. chief78

chief78 Well-Known Member

Jul 24, 2012
    On 6+ and did an uninstall/reinstall and game is working now. Every now and then I get the dimmed screen, but I just tap every part of the screen until whatever it's trying to display pops up, and then it works fine again. Having fun with this #

11. vanpome

vanpome Member

Feb 23, 2015
    dear developer

How can I move my progress to play on different devices? Are these functions are available right now?

12. Jayg2015

Jayg2015 Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    Better than death rally. Controls r slightly below but this is my go to game. Like it a lot

13. gmattergames

gmattergames Well-Known Member

Mar 1, 2013
    Enjoying the game enough to grab some IAP's to upgrade my ride. As others have mentioned, while the controls are decent, whenever you find yourself perpendicular to a barrier, your only option is to reverse, which often leads to lost finishing position.

This kinda makes sense: if you drive up to a wall, your gonna have to back up or be stuck, right? Well, yes, unless you happen to have an armor plated muscle car you don't mind grinding against that wall because your too lazy to reverse. Realistically, most walls or the car itself would give under the horsepower, allowing you to make that turn and not be stuck. Sure, car would take damage, but then I wouldn't have to fumble for reverse; really, the only time I ever use it.

Point is, I'd be willing to take damage in order to have some leeway to negotiate this close proximity turn without having to backup. Would make the race far more seamless, and avoid what is probably the only nag I have.

Either way, game is pretty slick.

14. chief78

chief78 Well-Known Member

Jul 24, 2012
    I think it was mentioned a page back that icloud will allow you to play across devices seamlessly.

15. Delusionaltool

Delusionaltool Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2009
    ohio
    dude , what can I say the devs are awesome I told them about the 6S+ issues on ios 9.02 and they fixed it , they joined the thread and are apart of the community.

With that all said, what a awesome game I love every bit of it, its polished and alot of work went into this game, its the new Death Rally love all the options and upgrades worth some of the in app purchases too..

job well done, people download this game, if you have 6s+ and having issues delete the game and re-dl and should be fixed. Also go into options if you dont like the default controls and change them to your liking the buttons work well i prefer the analog stick works awesome.

the physics in the game is great too...

16. Velcro Games

Velcro Games Member

Dec 2, 2015
    Game developers
    Ukraine
    Thanks guys! Really nice to hear this! We looking for fixing this barrier issue gmattergames wrote about, unfortunately even if we fix this we will have to wait for Apple approve for update.

Have fun!

17. Jayg2015

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    After buying 15 games this week Carrage is my most played and favorite. I like grinding levels to upgrade my car to get it upgraded and move on in the races . I hope they will continue to add stuff on in the future . I can see playing this for awhile

18. Velcro Games

Velcro Games Member

Dec 2, 2015
    Game developers
    Ukraine
    New ideas

Hi!
    Any ideas about new locations/cars/gears/decals/weapons for new updates? We look forward to receiving your proposals!

19. vanpome

vanpome Member

Feb 23, 2015
    Here's my idea

How about night time (car should have light), volcano, asian/japan temple, rainforest jungle?

Weapon:
    May be we should have machine gun, laser beam , and something that could make the enemies slow down or change direction or frozen.

Updates:
    You guys should fix the :watch ad for crystal", it's still not working, in the next update I would like to have daily reward to encourage people login and play daily. We also need daily event, may be you should look at how Need for Speed No Limits and Air Attack 2 are doing right now, I think it's brilliant. Give people free car to play on specific mission, it will motivate them to buy it in the future.

In my opinion, the upgrading part is not really satisfying right now, because there's not much to update. We should design a mechanic which people could upgrade little things after couple races. The old Rock n Roll Racing did just that. Upgrading system is vital in racing car i believe.

Game mode:
    We should have game mode like death match, win by taking down as many cars as possible. Or even survival mode!

More than that, I feel like carrage is losing heat since the release, it's hard to find multiplayer match. I don't feel like there are lots of people are playing this. I know the mobile game life cycle is relatively short but for games like carrage we should do something to increase more users, building community, social media, and have people talk more about it. Overall, this is the great game! I'll keep playing it for awhile. Wish you guys the best!

20. Jayg2015

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city

Maybe a circus with the huge tents set up or an apocalyptic Las Vegas

Another Mode and vehicle :
    Maybe a monster truck mode and a new monster truck vehicle in which u can upgrade tires and decals on it as well

Weapons : flamethrower or grenade launcher, spike strips to lay down and after one person hits it disappears