Universal caRRage (by Nova Games Ltd.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by touchy85, Dec 13, 2015.

1. Based Xatu

Based Xatu Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2013
    Reminds me of that futurama episode, where fry thinks he went into the future with his old girlfriend.

2. NOEN

NOEN Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2012
    U.S.
    #22 NOEN, Dec 14, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 14, 2015
    I'm from Detroit, so not much difference.

Anyway, I am REALLY digging this game the more I play it. There's so much that hits the right spots for me. Tons of upgrades, weapons, tracks, ect. They did a good job mixing up the races too. Definitely check this one out if your on the fence.

3. anthony78

anthony78 Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2015
    Agree with the other post that compared it to Death Rally, which is not a bad thing at all.
    Always had wanted a sequel to that game and this fits the bill pretty nicely.

F2P seems quite fair, graphics are nice and gameplay has just the right balance in terms of challenge (so far).

4. Delusionaltool

Delusionaltool Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2009
    ohio
    Keeps locking up on ios 9.2 and using 6s+ i played through tutorial after that it locked up loading first race the game dims no menu works and you gotta close it upon reopen gets to title than it shows your car and the screen animates like a tv turning off and it stops mid transition with a whiteline going through it

5. H4nd0fg0d

H4nd0fg0d Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2010
    Same. iPhone 6s+ 9.0.2. Lockup after tutorial.

6. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    Giving it a go now I am late to the party!

7. TheGodless

TheGodless Well-Known Member

Jan 15, 2013
    After the tutorial race, I'm getting a frozen screen in the garage. I can change the Velcro name and that is it. I'm on a 6S+ with the latest iOS.

8. touchy85

touchy85 Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2015
    The delivery mode in the big rig is great, wish they make a spinoff game out of it

9. Water

Water Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2015
    Game Dev
    Japan
    Exactly the same situation

10. hellscaretaker

hellscaretaker Well-Known Member

May 27, 2012
    Im a youtube gamer/streamer
    It would seem 9.2.0 is breaking the game from those that have left a comment I'm running with 9.1.0 and not had the reported problems others have in this thread. Also loading seems to been a problem on iPhone 6s +.

11. NOEN

NOEN Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2012
    U.S.
    I'm running 9.2.0 on my iPhone 6 and have had no issues, but it might be a GameCenter issue. I haven't had GameCenter working on my phone in months. That's usually the culprit most of the time with crashes.

12. squarezero

squarezero Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver

Dec 10, 2008
    Male
    Chief Strategy Officer
    Salem, Massachusetts, USA
    Had the same issue on my 6s. Restarted the game and the problem went away.

13. zfplay

zfplay Active Member

Aug 19, 2015
    looks cool

14. vanpome

vanpome Member

Feb 23, 2015
    Hi developer

Hi guys, i love your game, i'm a big fan of racing game like this, here are some of my feedbacks that i think you guys should do in order to make the game better, like when the car stuck in a wall or obstacle in different dicrection, we should have a button to reset or put it back on track. Its very annoying when you can do nothing when the car only moving forward to the object, its kinda stucked. I also want to see more effect when rockets hit the wall, it would be more realistic. I will play more and feedback to you guys soon. cheers

15. H4nd0fg0d

Mar 30, 2010
    More and more GameCenter is messing my games up. AirAttack2 in partic.

16. hellscaretaker

hellscaretaker Well-Known Member

May 27, 2012
    Im a youtube gamer/streamer
    Press and hold the brake, your car then will reverse out of the object hold the left or right button (if you using that) and the car spins around to point in the the right direction and off you go.

17. lemessie

lemessie Well-Known Member

Jan 7, 2015
    Very cool little game!

18. Jayg2015

Jayg2015 Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    Someone was complaining about 9.2 ruining there game.
    Mine is fine . I have the gamecenter bug and have iOS 9.2 and an iPhone 6. Runs perfect.

As for the game ... I haven't had this much fun playing a car carnage game since rock n roll racing on snes.
    This game is so fun.
    A couple things I would like is for the auto accelerate control scheme a little easier so u don't get stuck as much. Not saying it happens a lot but if I get turned into a wall head on it takes forever to get turned around.

Also can you add an iap in which the orbs can be attracted into your car like a magnet . I would pay $3-5 for this iAp

19. H4nd0fg0d

Mar 30, 2010
    Redownloaded/ restarted multiple times, same result. Screen dims and locks after tutorial. Is the dev in the room. Frustrating. Very much enjoyed the odd 30 secs I played. Very close to abandoning. ???????????????

20. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    I do agree about hitting a wall or getting stuck. You can reverse but by the time you get back on track you're almost guaranteed last spot (unless the other cars are way behind you).

The other modes are really fun and the oil truck delivery mode really feels like an updated version of FF7's bike riding segment.