Android [Cards] Duo With Online Friends

Discussion in 'Android Games' started by robinkoeu, Aug 19, 2021.

1. robinkoeu

robinkoeu New Member

Aug 19, 2021
    Male
    [​IMG]

Hello everyone! :)
    Today I want to show you my *UNO-style* online card game. It’s made for 2 - 8 players.
    Unlike the other UNO games, in this one you can customize pretty much everything :)

Main Game Features

● Up To 8 Players In 1 Lobby:
    You and your friends don’t have to split up into 2 lobbies! Here you can all play together.
    ● Customizable Lobby:
    You can customize practically everything in your match. Choose how many cards everyone gets, how many points you need to win, enable teams, choose gamemodes, and much more ;o
    ● Achievements:
    The game has around 20 achievements. New ones will be added in the next update. By completing them you get coins that can be spent in Shop.
    ● Friend List:
    You can add your friends to your friend list. Check when they were online, watch their games or invite them to play, etc .
    ● Skins (Shop)
    Earn coins by playing, then spend them in Shop, by buing card skins, playerbar skins, *duo* sound effects, winner effects and many other special items
    ● Cross-platform
    The game is avaiable both for Android and Web

Links

Web Version
    Google Play

..also sorry, if this is in the wrong category. Just wanted to promote my little game :) Hope someone will like it. Also tell me if you have any questions or ideas...

[​IMG]