Universal Cardinal Pixel (by SIDE QUEST)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Eli, Dec 16, 2015.

1. SIDEQUEST.HK

SIDEQUEST.HK Member

Dec 18, 2015
    Hi all,

A important good news on the iOS devices issue:
    We submitted a new build which SUPPORT both iOS devices with ARMv7, ARMv7s & ARM64 CPU!!! :D
    It means all iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPad mini 1, iPhone 4, iPhone 4s etc will be able to play from this update!!!
    The bug which leads crash in Team Edit page on ARMv7 devices is fixed too, let's be patient and wait for Apple's approval on this build.

2. Gartacus

Gartacus New Member

Dec 18, 2015
    Alright...

Just about ready to quit on this game.

I've been working on the cold blooded killers event and my kills aren't counting. I know the requirements (win in twelve or fewer moves) and the kill count shows up after the match ends... But it doesn't go towards my ranking.

I have had seven kills so far (aiming for top fifty in the event) and it says I have three. The first time it happened, I let it go. The second time, I had two kills in one match that didn't get counted so it was really frustrating. But it just happened for a third time and I'm ready to give up.

This event is the only reason I'm playing the game right now - please fix this issue and give me my kills and/or wasted swipes back Sidequest!

Thanks

3. SIDEQUEST.HK

SIDEQUEST.HK Member

Dec 18, 2015
    Hi Gartacus, only the BEST ONE score in a battle is counted as your "Daily Score". The Daily score is NOT accumulated, while the Weekly Score will be the total score from the 7 days in the campaign.

For example, if you play 3 battles on 2015-12-23, and having the number of kills as below:
    1st battle - 2 kills
    2nd battle - 3 kills
    3rd battle - 2 kills
    You score for 2015-12-23 will be 3 kills (from the 2nd battle), since it is the highest score of the day.

With this system, you don't have to spend all you time on playing game to win a Weekly Ranking like the other games. If you are good enough (and lucky enough), you can win the Weekly Ranking with just playing one battle in Arena on everyday.

FYI that the top rankers are just doing 7-9 kills everyday. For more information, you may visit this page.

4. Enker

Enker Well-Known Member

May 15, 2014
  5. SIDEQUEST.HK

SIDEQUEST.HK Member

Dec 18, 2015
    Hi all!!!
    The new version which supports most iOS devices (iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPad mini 1, iPhone 4, iPhone 4s) is available on App Store!

6. Enker

Enker Well-Known Member

May 15, 2014
    Excellent - this was much anticipated!

7. peterpunk72

peterpunk72 Active Member

Feb 16, 2013
    #67 peterpunk72, Dec 30, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2015
    Any timers?

8. HaRu HaBaKi

HaRu HaBaKi New Member

Jan 14, 2014
    So, i can't play because i have a jailbreaked device? That's sad, i was waiting for this game. :/