Universal Cardinal Pixel (by SIDE QUEST)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Eli, Dec 16, 2015.

1. SIDEQUEST.HK

SIDEQUEST.HK Member

Dec 18, 2015
    The game is currently released in countries/area which use English or Chinese as official language at the moment, we plan to translate the game in other languages and release it in the related area when the translation is ready.

2. VirtualBoyFreak

VirtualBoyFreak Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 26, 2011
    Spain
    Mmm... Okay, I respect it, but there are a lot of us who speak English here in Spain ;)

3. SIDEQUEST.HK

SIDEQUEST.HK Member

Dec 18, 2015
    Thank you very much for the tips! I am sorry that I didn't check the English speaking population of every country/area one by one, Spanish is a core language in our concept so I planned to launch the game in Spain when the Spanish version is ready.

Cardinal Pixel is now available in Spain, but it may take some time for the App Store / Google Play to publish it.

Thanks again!!! :D

4. SIDEQUEST.HK

SIDEQUEST.HK Member

Dec 18, 2015
    Hi aconfusedkender, the English trailer is available on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnZdpR3JIqY. Please watch it until the end of the video for a little prize :D

You may use the redeem code in the "Add Friends" field.

5. SIDEQUEST.HK

SIDEQUEST.HK Member

Dec 18, 2015
    Hi baldeagle86, it is available in CA now :rolleyes:

6. CoolGlassesGuy

CoolGlassesGuy Active Member

Dec 16, 2015
    San Antonio, TX
    Hmm, that upcoming update sounds pretty interesting guys, looking foward to it.

7. matteopico

matteopico Active Member

Oct 16, 2015
    So... What about Italy? Please, this game looks so interesting! XD

8. SIDEQUEST.HK

SIDEQUEST.HK Member

Dec 18, 2015
    Thank you for reminding! The game is available in the Italy App Store/Google Play now (perhaps we have to wait for a short moment).
    I am sorry that I do not know the English speaking population well... I thought I had to translate the game into Italian before launching it in Italy.

Thanks again!!!!! Please enjoy the game!

9. icedsnake

icedsnake Member

Dec 18, 2015
    Great game, only problem with ipad mini is it crash everytime i click on Team to edit my team. Cant change character but good game anyway for the basic

10. Gartacus

Gartacus New Member

Dec 18, 2015
    Can anyone figure out how to gain kills in the "cold blooded killers" event?

Maybe I'm overlooking something simple.

Thanks

11. SIDEQUEST.HK

SIDEQUEST.HK Member

Dec 18, 2015
    Hi icedsnake, the CPU of iPad mini 1st generation may not be able to run some libraries/functions which are being used in the game.

12. SIDEQUEST.HK

SIDEQUEST.HK Member

Dec 18, 2015
    Hi Gartacus, the "Cold Blooded Killers" Weekly Ranking event is a content of v2.0. You will be able to join this event through "Arena Mode" when your game client is updated to v2.0, let's get a coffee and wait for Apple's review on the update.

Thank you for supporting Cardinal Pixel! Please try to study on the strategy & skills in the current version first, we will have a big fight in v2.0! The mechanism of "Arena Mode" will be very exciting, let me tell you guys after sleeping since we worked on the v2.0 update without stopping in the past 40 hours...

13. icedsnake

icedsnake Member

Dec 18, 2015
    Thx for the reply, looks like even pixel game are becomng more and more hungry for space and cpu, sadly i wont by a new ipad to play pixel game haha keep it up i wish you guy succes

14. Devok

Devok Well-Known Member

Jul 6, 2013
    Very good Japanese game

15. WVFryingPan

WVFryingPan Member

Feb 25, 2014
    #35 WVFryingPan, Dec 18, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2015
    Wrong place.

16. gaze

gaze Member

Feb 19, 2013
    Looking for people to add me

K9DHDKHU

17. SIDEQUEST.HK

SIDEQUEST.HK Member

Dec 18, 2015
    Hi all!!! This is Bowie Lee, the Game Producer of Cardinal Pixel.

v2.1 of Cardinal Pixel is available on App Store now!!! There are many big changes in this new version!
    I would say the completeness of the game grows from 25% in v1.5 to 40% in v2!!!

New features in v2:
    - "Arena Mode": a new game mode which says a big NO to pay-to-win, brings all new & old players close
    - "Weekly Ranking": with a different topic in every week, rank you with your accumulated score of the best ONE record in each day; a player who is busy on work and life has a chance to win the weekly ranking in this game too!
    - Heroes' evolution: the outfits of heroes change in Lv6 & MAX Lv
    - Customization parts for profile picture, card back, vanguard carpet

Please update the game to enjoy the fun and excitement in "Arena Mode"!
    You will join the Weekly Ranking event automatically when you play the "Arena Mode"; we will launch the Xmas limited-time event after a few hours, you can get new heroes and magics from the treasure boxes in Arena Mode and Duel Mode too!

I will try to write more about the concepts behind this game here later today!

18. SIDEQUEST.HK

SIDEQUEST.HK Member

Dec 18, 2015
    Haha Devok, Cardinal Pixel is made in Hong Kong ;) the place of Bruce Lee
    The game is available in both English and Traditional Chinese, you may change the game language in the game at anytime.
    We will translate the game in other languages later!

19. !BigTicket!

!BigTicket! New Member

Sep 9, 2014
    I'm sure the update is great, but I can't play now because it says" "This app is not compatible with your device".

I was playing yesterday, so there's no reason why it shouldn't work now.

I have an iPad 4th generation (with wifi).

20. VirtualBoyFreak

VirtualBoyFreak Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 26, 2011
    Spain
    Thanks a lot. One tip: The description of the Spanish App Store appears in Chinese, not in English :p