iPhone Cardara! (by Daniil Vershinin)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Lull4by, Jan 9, 2024.

1. Roxton

Roxton Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Jan 30, 2015
    Couple tips:
    Run out debuffs by retreading used cards.
    Use compass to identify red cards. You may need to retread to ensure the red card is the only unknown target. (Red cards can have really strong stat gains with no combat.)
    If you find a card that promises to continually respawn the next card you walk on, try to find a stat gain card before using it. You can get ridiculous stats this way.

2. elcrazy

elcrazy Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2017
    Great run earlier today. I found and beat the plant king. Wish I didn’t step on a tile that exited (completed/won the run.) I could have gone on for a while for sure. I didn’t get a shard though which was a bit disappointing.

3. andreadeda

andreadeda Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2013
    #23 andreadeda, Jan 15, 2024
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2024
    The game is very good and fun, I must have played already 50+ games. Because I like it I feel like I should point out some issues/bugs that I hope will be solved in future updates.

I died several times from a monster that more than double attack at every turn and in the description of the card is not written anywhere that this would happen (it should just increase his double strike chance by 9% every turn). something similar happened with another monster.

I think the chaos mechanic doesn’t work properly as several times I picked up cards that should lower it and they didn’t.

some text are wrongs. There is a card that should give + Eva if you move down and -Eva if you move up but it’s actually the other way around.

also, the amount of exp and coins you get after a run is too low. Climbing the forest pass will take hundreds of games…. It should probably be double.

The kings that give a shard should show it. Sometime you end the game and you don’t even get the shard. If it’s because you already killed that king they should let you know so you can avoid ending the run for nothing.

all that said I really like the game and I think is well worth the price.

EDIT: so I just got the card that gives 100% damage reduction for the next battle and went against a void eater (that creature that appears when you are very high in chaos and that says that you can’t beat him); he doesn’t damage me but I can’t hit him (happened like 3 times out of a hundred). So the game is now stuck in this endless fight. Strangely enough while fighting the chaos level went very slowly back to zero….

elcrazy and ste86uk like this.
  4. andreadeda

Mar 6, 2013
    One more thing I just found out. Xp gains per run seems to be capped at 500 (plus 150 if you “win” meaning you kill a king and go back to castle). Doesn’t make much sense to me as it further slow down the forest pass progression

Roxton likes this.
  5. Duke12

Duke12 Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2013
    Napping tree portals wont port me to trees anymore for some reason but random enemies?

6. andreadeda

Mar 6, 2013
    Happened to me as well. I guess a bug.

just wanted to add that aside for the occasional bug the new update has made things much better as many of my complaints have been solved.

7. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    New update with season 2 and new cards.

adin and sebgo like this.