Universal Card Wars - Adventure Time - (by Cartoon Network)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Feb 12, 2014.

1. andysmash

andysmash Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2011
    Are you talking about the tutorial with Fiona and Cake? If so, that's the expansion to the main game. The main game is Finn and Jake. You go through a minor tutorial and then play as much as you like for free. If you're doing the Fiona and Cake content, you get a tutorial-like trial to preview the content, followed by the option to upgrade to get it. You're not meant to go straight into Fiona and Cake.

2. LordGek

LordGek Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Feb 19, 2009
    Software QA Engineer
    Saratoga, CA, USA
    I'm sure I'm not the only one stuck by the silly tutorial bug, right?

I'm well into the game but haven't played for ages. Now when I fire it up it both is trying to force me through the tutorial as if playing for the first time AND showing on the quest map I'm already on the 14th stage. Because of this silly incongruity the game just locks up once one the quest map.

This whole issue would be simply solved if the game didn't force you into the tutorial. There should ALWAYS be a way to opt out of the silly thing even if it were my first time playing the game on this device.

3. Eggsavior

Eggsavior Active Member

Mar 19, 2015
    You are rignt! Anyway, I had to play the starting Jake and Finn tutorial twice, and then Fiona and Cake, once. Maybe I'll give it another chance, after all.

4. Mxlplx

Mxlplx New Member

Jun 13, 2012
    #1124 Mxlplx, Sep 21, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2015
    Anyone else having problems with the new update? I can't use any other deck than the first deck... Every time I switch it, it changes back to deck one when I go to a quest?
    So many elementary problems... The new ice thing blocks the close out x if you don't want to play a quest, and what is this ice thing anyway? Can't we just get these bugs fixed?

5. putermcgee

putermcgee Well-Known Member

Jun 4, 2010
    Seattle
    Late to the party, I know, but I just started up this game after having it on my home screen for ages. I've only gotten up the the Marlene stages, but it's fun so far.

This and at least one other Cartoon Network game have this thing where the screen goes dim, a second later an x appears in the corner, and then it goes away and the game is back to normal. Is anyone else experiencing this? It seems like an ad or something wants to load, then it gives up. If it is an ad, however, it happens way too often.

6. jtp51

jtp51 New Member

Jun 10, 2012
    Anymore development now that Card Wars Kingdom is out?

Hi, I was wondering if there would be anymore development now that Card Wars Kingdom is out? Thanks.