Universal Card Wars - Adventure Time - (by Cartoon Network)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Feb 12, 2014.

1. modus11

modus11 New Member

Jun 14, 2014
    Devs: In the arena, do you get better Gold cards for getting 2nd or 3rd compared to 4th thru 10th? I noticed 1st, 2nd, and 3rd have unique "podium" colors, so is there any point in fighting for 2nd or 3rd?

2. Soryn

Soryn New Member

Jun 17, 2014
    Arena turn time limit

A time limit needs to be added to turns in the arena, if that limit is reached it should be an auto for fit, say 10-15min. I have a player now with 1 life left that took off when he was going to lose like a dweb, my guess is he is hoping ill hit the surrender, its now been over an hour waiting. Please fix this so players can't just take off from a losing match.

3. modus11

modus11 New Member

Jun 14, 2014
    Deck Wars is a computer-controlled player with a real player's deck. So it's the AI stalling you and the game glitched. This is how you can win games while you're away, if someone challenges your deck and loses.

Glitching has been pretty common for me, breaking my streak bonuses. Last time it was caused by the AI using scroll of bad breath.

4. Soryn

Soryn New Member

Jun 17, 2014
    I see, well the other big glitch I've been having a lot is instead of 5 harts its costing 10 or in one case 15 harts for a match, seeing as I used gems to refill ghe harts I should be given some free gems.

5. soliuz

soliuz Well-Known Member

Mar 3, 2014
    Need a list of those glitches lol cause i. Have 130 defense losses wdf

6. juancrespo1980

Jun 7, 2014
    Sorry the question but I no clear, its a tower defense game?

7. The_Shrike

The_Shrike Member

Feb 28, 2014
    PA
    #1087 The_Shrike, Jun 21, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2014
    I just finished in exactly 4th, so I'll be sure to let you know what I got as soon as the prizes go out.
    I'm hoping for an AR gold card, but really I'll be happy with anything Swamp, Nicelands, or rainbow that packs a good punch.

What I really want to see is the exclusive black cards. Those sound like they could be completely beastly. I wonder if they have a pool of them randomly given out to every top player in their bracket or if it's the same card for every one of them...

Edit: Gold Fisher Fish card (never seen that before), 100,000 coins, gems (two I think), and a separate 1000 coins for some reason.

8. soliuz

soliuz Well-Known Member

Mar 3, 2014
    Shitty prizes unreal two weeks for 2 gems? Really? Gee one month for card so generous. Then thee was the gold fish worthless card only of value is the black card

9. Wet Wombat

Wet Wombat New Member

Jul 26, 2012
    Card wars prize?

Finished 8th in my card wars. Got the gold (woohoo!), got the measly two gems (double woohoo!!), but no gold card? Any help would be appreciated.

10. markaman

markaman Well-Known Member

Oct 28, 2013
    I got the black card I think it is the same for everyone

Attached Files:

11. modus11

modus11 New Member

Jun 14, 2014
    Finished 3rd. Same prizes. The fisher card is a good late-game card judging from a couple games I've played. The randomness is exciting and the floop isn't too steep.

Still, disappointed all the gold and black cards are the same.

Glitched out and froze on opponent using Scroll of Bad breath again. I have to surrender when that happens and lose my streak bonus.

12. Soryn

Soryn New Member

Jun 17, 2014
    Fix the android crash

Im not sure where I placed in the tournament as they patched the game mid tournament, btw dont ever do that that again. The crash glitch still isn't fixed for android users.

13. ioscody

ioscody Well-Known Member

Jan 9, 2014
    Why aren't my trophies going up even tho I'm winning all the time in the tournament???? It says u have 92 trophies but when I go and check the leaderboard it says I only have 42????? Any help apreciated.

14. hawkeyegirl

hawkeyegirl New Member

Aug 5, 2014
    Help/Tips Needed- Don't lose 5 HP Battle

I'm having a ton of trouble getting the 3rd star in which the challenge is not to lose (5-10) HP. I've played each 20 or 30 times. I have Magic Seeds but it doesn't seem to help. I make sure my opponent goes first, use a single landscape deck (sandylands)- I can't seem to manage this no matter what I do.

Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

15. Infinity89

Infinity89 Well-Known Member

Apr 8, 2013
    The game is on sale, I want to ask are there any kind of IAP that are necessary?

16. bjlubao

bjlubao New Member

Jun 21, 2011
    Question, I installed the game, played for a couple hours then deleted it. When I reinstalled it I had to start over and lost all my cards. I saw nowhere in the game to setup an account to save purchases.

So why would I want to buy cards in the shop if I lose them if I delete the game?

17. Greyskull

Greyskull Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Photographer/Social Sciences adjunct/sweet sweet l
    Fort Lauderdale
    No. A collectable card battle game.

18. slewis7

slewis7 Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2011
    Male
    Retired!
    Houston, TX
    I bought the game in response to the sale. I wanted it earlier but was scared off by the price combined with the paidmium elements. At just a buck, I was more then happy to risk it.

I have probably spent about 4 or 5 hours with it so far and I have never came close to running out of hearts (needed to play more matches) nor considered getting any IAP. I am guessing that probably becomes much less true the further into to the game you advance, but I have gotten more then my money's worth already. In fact, I am having a total blast with the game so far - mega fun! Turns out I would have been happy buying this at the original price.

19. JCho133

JCho133 Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    It's annoying that you can't play with friends

20. millidred

millidred New Member

Sep 14, 2012
    This game would actually be quite nice if it wasn't so buggy. In the past two days I lost my progress twiceÂ… Really annoying!