Universal Card Monsters: 3 Minute Duels (By MU77 NETWORK TECHNOLOGY)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, Jul 13, 2017.

1. Hephaestus

Hephaestus Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2014
    I have no idea, although, in fairness, only two or three were REALLY overpowered (but then there's the one that unavoidably instant kills every one of your monsters with lower cost than it, which 'REALLY overpowered' doesn't even begin to cover...it's basically a guaranteed win no matter what unless the person using it is actually retarded)...but when you're pairing legendaries with legendary equipment, there's just no point.

EDIT: Oh, and this was only in bracket 12 or something. #### only knows what's in bracket 1.

2. nosoup4crr

nosoup4crr Well-Known Member

Apr 29, 2011
    Look at the games at rank 1-4; there are plenty of decks with fewer legendaries.

3. rangent

rangent Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2009
    I love when my 5-star common card destroys a legendary. :)

4. Aurelien.L

Aurelien.L Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2014
    Ce jeu est excellent !

5. gmattergames

gmattergames Well-Known Member

Mar 1, 2013
    Your referring to the Contempt ability, which currently, only two cards have, both are limited to max 2 contempt, meaning they only destroy cards costing two or less. Both cards are relatively expensive, the green dragon being the most expensive card in the game and almost certainly requires you to sacrifice other cards in order to play. Overpowered? Hardly, and definitely dont guarantee a win.

6. iJailBreaker

iJailBreaker Active Member

Jan 13, 2017
    If anyone is looking for a Guild we have plenty of spots open, we started it as a group of go workers who all love CCG's as it's part of our industry. Very laid back group that also love competition but focus on fun not numbers.

We are "Team PHD" if you can't find it send me a PM.

7. Moha die Boa

Moha die Boa Member

Jan 17, 2016
    Update maintenance right now!

8. rangent

Jul 3, 2009
    Thoughts on the latest patch? Im not sure if the new cards will shake up the meta much though.

9. PBSNellie

PBSNellie Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2013
    Southern CA
    Anyone having problems logging in since the last update?

10. Misguided

Misguided Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2009
    Expressing an interest in play vs AI and people thinking that would be great isn't the same as complaining. Yeah, if they said it sucks because it doesn't have that, you'd have a perfectly reasonable point.

11. rangent

Jul 3, 2009
    I did briefly. I actually had to delete the app and Reinstall it to get it to work.

12. peterpunk72

peterpunk72 Active Member

Feb 16, 2013
    Me too. But I did not resolved reinstalling. I choose facebook login, the game calls facebook app, seems to login but I get always prompted with login options and I cannot enter the game. I am not on ios11 if it matters

13. PBSNellie

PBSNellie Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2013
    Southern CA
    I left a message on the game forum and on the FB page, and the dev did respond, although not with a solution yet. They update this pretty often so hopefully it will get fixed.

14. rangent

Jul 3, 2009
    Wow. They messed up... 2-packs-worth. Oh well I had a fun busy weekend anyway.

15. rangent

Jul 3, 2009
    Anyone want to post pictures of their teams, or other fun screen shots?

16. rangent

Jul 3, 2009
    Also, has anyone noticed a drop in epic/legendary frequency in the past 5 days, or am I on an unlucky streak?

17. Aurelien.L

Aurelien.L Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2014
    I got 3 In a week... ;)

18. Maverik

Maverik Well-Known Member

Jan 18, 2013
    XUGAQP thanks.

19. Enker

Enker Well-Known Member

May 15, 2014
    I really miss the large worldmap based campaign of the Edgebee version of this game. It feels like it's missing half the content without it.