Universal Card Monsters: 3 Minute Duels (By MU77 NETWORK TECHNOLOGY)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, Jul 13, 2017.

1. Bone16

Bone16 Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2012
    #121 Bone16, Jul 19, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2017
    Damn, I can't seem to log in anymore either. Too bad, I really liked this game #

Servers are fixed. # Come join my guild, CANADA ##

2. Pagan Fox

Pagan Fox Well-Known Member

Jul 20, 2012
    Servers are down for maintenance until 11am GMT.
    Compensation will be sent out afterwards.

3. Artifex 28

Artifex 28 Active Member

Apr 13, 2012
    #123 Artifex 28, Jul 19, 2017
    Hey, Mint!

Just few days, very actively though.

For me it's the feeling of being forced to grind to stay par with "the rest", that pushed me towards the hard language and 1 star rating. I keep seeing higher level cards against my own as I've climbed the ladder stairs, match after match, and now there's nothing I can do to circumvent that. It's less and less likely to win a match, no matter how perfectly I'd play.

I'm either forced to NOT enjoy the game and coinflip if I'd get opponent against me with "only bit more advantage than others" OR pay. That's my issue, pay or suffer isn't great game design as there would be different approaches available...

4. Mistrija

Mistrija Active Member

Jan 31, 2014
    #124 Mistrija, Jul 19, 2017
    I just encountered that Lazy Dragon (from the app icon) and beat him immediately with two medium leveled cards both with 3 attack powers, after that opponent played even more powerful (for me also never seen "in battle" before) green Earth (or forest) Dragon, I also defeated immediately and win :)

P.S.
    Having red color/border card with fully purple-ish art is the mother of confusion for planing items to make combos with boosts

5. aconfusedkender

aconfusedkender Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2012
    Oil & Gas
    Kendermore, Ansalon
    I disagree with you but that's you opinion and I'll respect it.
    I've spent 2 bucks on the game and the rest was all just playing. I've gone against Legendary cards and decks way more leveled up that mine but the use of cards and mana efficiency has the tables more balanced in my opinion. Yes leveling up the cards has certain advantages but I've not yet gotten to a point (and I'm sure I'm way farther than you) of feeling like I didn't have a chance to win. There's quite a bit of strategy in this game that's deeper than just card playing.

6. vectorarchitekt

vectorarchitekt Well-Known Member

Dec 29, 2013
    #126 vectorarchitekt, Jul 19, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2017
    Still wondering where the epic and legendary monster runes I bought are

I paid for 3 packs and I can't find them, my rune amounts haven't changed.

Also, I was in a battle where it would not let me move a card at all. Weird.

7. MintCity

MintCity Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2016
    I would contact the devs about that!:0

8. vectorarchitekt

vectorarchitekt Well-Known Member

Dec 29, 2013
    Thanks, turns out they are easy to contact on Twitter...
    This game is the perfect blend of strategic and simple.

9. HoldOn2YaButts

HoldOn2YaButts New Member

Feb 21, 2014
    #129 HoldOn2YaButts, Jul 20, 2017
    Has anyone else had issues with guilds? I joined 'stacked' which was mentioned in this thread but I don't know how to view guild info? I click the guild icon but it just takes me to a search function.

Update: restarting the game worked to resolve

10. rangent

rangent Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2009
    It's possible to add friends from TA right? Is there a friend thread setup for this game yet?

11. CamZer0

CamZer0 Well-Known Member

May 8, 2012
    There's a TA guild called TA Crew. Come join us there. When you're level 11

12. MintCity

MintCity Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2016
    I searched it up and it didn't appear...strange...

13. Pagan Fox

Jul 20, 2012
    Interesting....perhaps a bug or because it's invite only maybe?

Anyone wishing to join the TA Crew guild just drop me a message with your in game ID, I then friend you and can send guild invite at same time.
    All welcome.

14. rangent

rangent Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2009
    #134 rangent, Jul 20, 2017
    I'm having the same problem of being unable to join, any chance you can get someone to invite me? Forum post race: just missed your message. Will PM you my name/ID.

15. Hero Killer Id

Hero Killer Id Well-Known Member

Sep 18, 2010
    Couldn't find it either fox so I sent you a PM

16. Hero Killer Id

Hero Killer Id Well-Known Member

Sep 18, 2010
    Couldn't find it either fox so I sent you a PM

17. iJailBreaker

iJailBreaker Active Member

Jan 13, 2017
    Sent PM for TA Crew invite

18. Pagan Fox

Jul 20, 2012
    Should all be added now.
    Thanks for your patience.

19. Machiknight

Machiknight Well-Known Member

Feb 5, 2013
    Screwed despite being told otherwise.

Hello everyone.

So I have been playing and enjoying this game quite a bit, but ran into a problem that was rather upsetting, involving actual money.

I was so excited to play the game I went and bought 600 gems in order to get the 10 card pack. The pack stated it said it gave 10 gold and 10 classic packs. Which in MY head meant 10 gold packs with higher drop rates, and 10 classic packs.

I thought NO WAY would 10 gold mean literally 10 gold. Which you can earn more then that in 2 fights.

I made a post on their forum (several others responded similarly) and surprisingly a mod asked to speak to me on discord to help the situation.

I thought that would be great and my esteem for the game went up! In a conversation with the mod I learned several things, one of which is that it's a waste of gems to buy packs, the other was that the knew the wording for the purchase was wrong and needed to be fixed. While technically correct, it was still misleading.

However after several days it got to the point where I was just ignored and my problem never resolved.

I wasn't asking for anything specific but it would have been nice to either have a return of the gems for them to be used on upgrades (which is what the mod sad they should be used on) or SOMETHING, but was just put on the back burner and ignored.

I have decided to ask apple for a refund, and doubt I will spend money on this game. I figured I should let you all know though, to be very cautious with your money on this game, and as the mods themselves have said, do NOT use money to buy packs!

(If anyone is interested in the chat log I could post it).

20. aconfusedkender

aconfusedkender Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2012
    Oil & Gas
    Kendermore, Ansalon
    I see there's an update saying it corrected the wording on buying packs. Thanks for making a change Bud!