Universal Card King: Dragon wars (by CROOZ)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PeteOzzy, Mar 14, 2015.

1. Danielson

Danielson New Member

Jul 21, 2015
    store stuck in loop

Hey guys really enjoyed the game so far, although I've came across the same problem as mentioned a little while ago, the tutorial is asking me to click on the store but it says I'm not connected to the Internet.

I've tried pretty much everything, has anyone managed to find a solution to this yet?

Attached Files:

2. JasonLL

JasonLL Well-Known Member

Feb 21, 2014
    Male
    Bug Report:
    I have a issue with Grokk One-Eye, the boss of tier three I believe. When Grokk is down to his last creature he sometimes suffers permanent analysis paralysis and will not make a move. I had to forfeit two games so far while he was stuck in his never ending loop.

3. KFFDavid

KFFDavid Member

Jul 16, 2015
    Hey Jason, sorry about this. Our next update will fix a lot of issues with AI lock ups. For now, I might suggest staying away from using Shield when you encounter this issue. A lot of our problems were related to how other cards interact with this status. Hope that helps, our next update should be out soon.

4. JasonLL

Feb 21, 2014
    Male
    No problem. Thanks for being active on the forums, gathering suggestions and reports from people.

5. spidersynth

spidersynth Member

Apr 6, 2015
    I had this problem as well. You must have restrictions. Turn off restrictions for in app purchases. That should work I had the same problem.

6. brybry

brybry Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2013
    During the tutorial, if you replace one of your cards before you get to that part of the tutorial, it'll tell you to swap this card for a better card and if you already did it, you're stuck in that screen with no way to exit or to make the game acknowledge that you already did it.

7. i5badass

i5badass New Member

Jul 28, 2015
    Action Card Slots

I know how to open up a cards/creatures Action Card Slot, but how do I go about placing a card in the opened slot ?:confused:

8. JasonLL

Feb 21, 2014
    Male
    Once you open a slot just drag a card up from the bottom row of the screen into the card slot.

9. Lechitel

Lechitel New Member

Jul 29, 2015
    Runes

Hi,
    I'm curious where can I obtain the rainbow runes needed to evolve?
    For other runes, it seems that the best place to get them is dungeons, but for rainbow I'm not sure.

10. JasonLL

Feb 21, 2014
    Male
    #70 JasonLL, Jul 29, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2015
    From what I've found the rainbow runes usually drop in the Battle Tavern. As you progress through the Battle Tavern you will have the chance for bonuses including increased rune drop for some of the battle lines.

11. i5badass

i5badass New Member

Jul 28, 2015
    HP Restore

Don't know what card it was but opponent restored full health to ALL their tem then triple smashed me, OUCH, needless to say did not win that battle against LVL 12 & 13 creatures that got fully restored.:eek::mad:

12. JasonLL

Feb 21, 2014
    Male
    Was this fight against a real player in the arena or against the AI in the tavern? I have not seen a card be able to restore full health (or a significant amount) and execute a triple attack although one may exist. If it was in the arena then you may have run into someone not on the up and up who might have been cheating somehow or it could have been a totally legit fantastic card, I don't know for sure. It may have been a passive ability on one of your opponents creatures in combination with a card the opponent played that gave that effect, since some of those passives on high tier creatures are really good.

13. KFFDavid

KFFDavid Member

Jul 16, 2015
    Just checking to let you all know there's a Deep Dig Festival this weekend. Good chance to get some rare creatures at the mines so now's the time to roll your stones.

We also have a new patch in submission with a lot of bug fixes and balance adjustments. Keep on the lookout for the patch; we'll have share some release notes when it's out.

Thanks all

14. PBSNellie

PBSNellie Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2013
    Southern CA
    I installed the update. My game will not load.
    Restarted my device, the usual. Any suggestions?

15. JasonLL

Feb 21, 2014
    Male
    I would recommend a uninstall and then a reinstall if you have the data backed up.

16. PBSNellie

PBSNellie Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2013
    Southern CA
    Unfortunately, the game still will not load. Back to square one.

17. akekid

akekid Member

Jun 11, 2014
    Please check the monster nammu. I dont think its working as intended. I seem to be getting 1 shot a lot since the hp is only 12. Something is just not right about it. Not a very good tank at all.
    Also i keep getting matched up with players that are not in my league. IE im in wood league but im matched up with far superior players.

18. Roleki

Roleki Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2012
    #78 Roleki, Sep 4, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2015
    Updated and I'm stuck on Startup Screen.
    Tried various things, but no luck. Personally, I suspect Facebook integration, just a hunch. It clears Game Center okay with the usual welcome, but then just sits there on the first screen. I need this fixed - so much time and money invested...

So I deleted, played through the tutorial and logged in to Facebook - all my data was intact, yeah!

Attached Files:

19. DezTheSpic

DezTheSpic Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2014
    Can't find this on store or purchase history. Hope it's not been pulled.