Universal Card Dungeon (by Playtap Games, LLC)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PeteOzzy, Aug 30, 2014.

1. PoloBaquerizoH

PoloBaquerizoH Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2013
    Interesting game, great game! Also an instabuy!

2. Miza

Miza Member

Oct 2, 2014
    menus

Can you please make the inventory pop up larger, it barely uses 50% of the screen and on a iphone 5 it is way too small. Actually alot of things have dead space where cards, menus, etc could be enlarged by a bit. Otherwise loving the game, great job!

3. Fieryseraph

Fieryseraph Well-Known Member

Jan 22, 2011
    When an enemy uses a power/ability, and then the icon goes into the upper right hand corner, I want to be able to tap on that to see what it is. It's usually too fast/small for me to read during the enemy turn.

4. Gwarmaxx

Gwarmaxx Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2010
    NCC 1701
    i've reinstalled it but the bug is still there!!!
    options don't work, cards are gone and i was on 3rd chapter when exit the game, not first one... like i said, the only thing that works is the camera.

Attached Files:

5. actionrpg8000

actionrpg8000 Well-Known Member

Sep 17, 2012
    I really love the feel of the game so far, but I do have some issues. First of all, it does tend to move pretty slow when there are even a few monsters on screen. Not lag, just pace of play. Second, it feels odd that you don't even have a basic attack without cards. Twice my one attack card ran out without me finding another. I was left with a heal card and something else, and had no way of defeating enemies. I just ran from them until a spider webbed me and I died.

6. drdreh

drdreh Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2012
    Bug

Set music off
    Mini boss encounter
    Music on back!? But off on options....

7. Duke12

Duke12 Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2013
    My game crashed like 4 times in short time, after that I got that same screen. Fixed by restarting the app. Air with 8.0.2

8. ramzarules

ramzarules Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2014
    Greece
    Hello to the developers, and congrats on a great game! i bought it this morning and i just got to play it.. but i find that the text and especially the status effects are way too small on my iphone 4s, even after tapping on a card twice and/or zooming in. So it's a mix of very enjoyable gameplay with bothersome moments that i try to read what's on screen.

Is there an update plan to make the fonts a bit bigger / more comfortable to read? Also a finger pan of the camera and an unlimited basic attack card would be really really great, eliminating the few bothersome spots in my opinion.

9. Fieryseraph

Fieryseraph Well-Known Member

Jan 22, 2011
    Turns out you can do this, but sometimes it takes a few tries. Maybe make the card a slight bit bigger? Or at least the "selection box" for the card a bit bigger.

10. zeratulo

zeratulo Well-Known Member

Mar 29, 2014
    I still have zero idea how to use gold. I got to the third dungeon and had still not seen a store.

11. Chiller ONE

Chiller ONE Well-Known Member

Sep 20, 2008
    Nurse
    Sweden
    One more question: does this have iCloud sync? Can I play on my iPad on then continue on my phone when I'm on the go?

12. Gwarmaxx

Gwarmaxx Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2010
    NCC 1701
    can't fix it with restarting game or turn off/on device (never crashed)... i'm also reinstalled it... no way! 4S iOS 7.x

13. malatoth

malatoth Member

Aug 10, 2014
    My only complaint. You cant select save And exit and progress from where you left off. Sometimes i just have to stop playing. And starting from the begining with a new level sucks. Outside of that EPIC GAME !!! #

14. tamykatakki

tamykatakki Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2013
    I'm enjoying the game but must agree with lots of the other posters on the following things:

1) no quick save feature is frustrating! I can only play in short bursts and wish I didn't have to start from the beginning each time
    2) running out of attack cards happens sometimes and I have no choice but to give up. Could we maybe get a weak generic attack so it's possible to squash some monsters and hopefully find a better attack card?
    3) mini map is necessary - find I'm getting a bit lost sometimes when I have to backtrack
    4) character movement speed and monster movement speed would benefit a lot from being sped up. I find I'm taking a super long time waiting around if lots of monsters on screen or just trying to make my way to another door further back
    5) camera could be easier to utilise. The 2 fingers to spin it makes it unwieldy
    6) unable to see health counters, mana counters and status effects on monsters from variety of angles (not sure if those one is feasible to change)

Other then that loving the game! I can see lots of potential and I'm pretty sure I'll be completely fixated once a few fixes are implemented :) thanks for listening :)

15. icepulse

icepulse Well-Known Member

Aug 7, 2008
    All I have to say about the save complaints is "welcome to Rogue-like 101".

This game is great. The AI is smart. I've seen enemies that are in within my range attack area step into corners, as the ones outside wait me out, and buff.

It'll hold me until Space Wolves drops.

16. luckystrikeguy

luckystrikeguy Well-Known Member

Sep 18, 2013
    Hopefully were not overwhelming play tap. Baby steps .....

Also suggesting some different avatars to unlock.

Having maybe a lame attack card that does one damage but unlimited would be cool.

I can also see an endless arena with leader boards with this working very well

17. Mack the Knife

Mack the Knife Well-Known Member

Jun 21, 2012
    Hopefully were not overwhelming play tap. Beta test .....

18. nosoup4crr

nosoup4crr Well-Known Member

Apr 29, 2011
    What's gold even used for?

19. Ravenblack

Ravenblack Well-Known Member

Feb 24, 2009
    Singapore
    This game reminds me of Metal Gear Acid on the psp.

It does need a basic attack in case one runs out of attack damage type cards. An accessible map of explored areas would be useful too. I wish the character can move more than just a step at a time as it can dull when there are no monsters around and one just wants to get to another room.

20. pepsodont

pepsodont Well-Known Member

Jun 1, 2014
    3 crashes in 1 hour...not good at all.