Universal Card Crawl (by Arnold Rauers)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Tinytouchtales, Jul 30, 2012.

1. sweetdiss

sweetdiss Well-Known Member

Jun 15, 2009
    Got this game during the recent sale and it's phenomenal. By far one of the easiest to learn card games I've ever played, which is super refreshing! Usually with games like this, learning the rules is kind of a slog, but this game is so simple and fun.

I also love the unlock system, as it keeps my lizard brain excited for more rewards. So far Bash is my favorite, as it seems super powerful with the right shield. Almost too powerful. Sometimes I can take out 2 or 3 enemies and still have shield left over!

Anyway, really great job with this one. I'm off to check out Card Thief now!

2. ramzarules

ramzarules Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2014
    Greece
    After my brief romance with Wandering Night, i saw this for free and got it. Great respect for tinytouch, with 8 slots he manages to include strategy, balanced luck and unlockables to keep you playing.
    If you read this, please could you make your own version of Wandering Night (more rpg style, amazing strategy deck oportunities, semi animated battles and great aesthetics) but offline and premium? I stopped playing it because it gets server errors and progress is lost too much.. would love to see and buy something similar from you!

3. Patjelol

Patjelol Active Member

Jun 22, 2017
    I just noticed an update in which this is addressed, I can now change the language in the in-game settings.

Love that you did this, just class. Thank you very much!