Universal cAR Showroom powered by ARKit

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by CviGames, Sep 11, 2017.

?

Should cAR Showroom feature driveable cars?

1. Yes!

3 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. CviGames

CviGames Well-Known Member

Jun 14, 2016
    Italy
    Thank you, will soon address the UI problems :) By the way, did you find the Ambient Light process fast and easy?

2. dadiduekappa

dadiduekappa Well-Known Member

Yes, very good.
    It would be nice if you can rotate the car as soon you place it for the first time, because usually the car is pointing a direction that you don't need.
    Another thing to correct, the app still continue to show the tutorial also if you check "Don't show again".

3. CviGames

Jun 14, 2016
    Italy
    Yours are valuable feeds, mate :) Grazie mille! I'll work at fixing these issues

4. gansta

gansta Well-Known Member

Apr 22, 2011
    Cvi, will need to wait to get GM beta, running ios11 from previous beta.

5. CviGames

Jun 14, 2016
    Italy
    Yep. From iOS 11 beta 10 to iOS 11 GM I had to change some api here and there, so as a result it doesn’t run on ios11 beta... only GM.

6. gansta

gansta Well-Known Member

Apr 22, 2011
    Cvi, just installed gm version of iOS 11, any chance you could add me to the test flight? It’s not listed in the test flight app

7. CviGames

Jun 14, 2016
    Italy
    Did you check your mail inbox? I recall you gave me your email, so it should be there. Let me know. If you don’t have an invitation in your inbox, please give me again your email address :)

8. gansta

gansta Well-Known Member

Apr 22, 2011
  9. CviGames

Jun 14, 2016
    Italy
    Adding you right now to testers :) looking forward for your feeds ;)
    Ah! I forgot to mention, all active beta testers who will report feedbacks and pictures here will get promo codes for free unlock of the app once it’s out :)

10. gansta

gansta Well-Known Member

Apr 22, 2011
    Cvi, here are a few minor issues I experienced in iPhone 6S:
    - tools selection seems a little slow to respond (rotate, colours, etc)
    - the picture setting, filters. It would benefit to see the type of filters available for quick selection
    - too bad we can’t rotate the car when it is being set. I do understand you can rotate only with edits after the car is set

I will continue to experiment and provide pics later in the day. So far, so good #

11. CviGames

Jun 14, 2016
    Italy
    Thank you for your feeds, I see that the "rotation at start" feature is a thing very requested. I will see what can I do in v 1.0.1 to fix it, together with all the other issues you guys are reporting :)

12. gansta

gansta Well-Known Member

Apr 22, 2011
    Screen shots from outside. Noticed when trying to take pictures, it was a bit slow to respond and sometimes would not respond.

Attached Files:

13. CviGames

Jun 14, 2016
    Italy
    Thank you for your images, I'll try to fix this issue too, it never happened to me on iPhone 6S. Nice pictures, but if you go for "new" ambient light" you would enhance realism a lot :)
    Anyway, from images, i see there are 3/4 things to be improved.

14. Stronsay

Stronsay Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2015
    Unfortunately AR is not supported on my iPad Air 2, (only 2017 pads with a9 or a10 processors apparently), and I don’t have a phone so unable to test the app. Disappointing as I was looking forward to trying this.

15. Anonomation

Anonomation 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Looks nice, it could probably blow up in the AppStore too.

16. CviGames

Jun 14, 2016
    Italy
    Thank you :) It actually went live, so everyone can download it on a device with arkit capabilities :)

17. NIKEL

NIKEL Active Member

Oct 23, 2012
    RSA Engineer
    Looks nice :) but a bit glossy, would you mind adding slider to control reflection intensity and maybe checkbox to enable some kind of dust or light dirt livery for car to look real?