Universal Capitalism Quest (by Steve O'Gorman)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PeteOzzy, Feb 11, 2015.

1. gormster

gormster Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2011
    Houses increase in value over time, so the longer you hold on to it after being built, the more money you stand to make when you sell it.

Once sold, another player can choose to buy the house at it's current value, as an investment.

2. qdiddy

qdiddy Well-Known Member

Jul 24, 2014
    I'm number one! Woo! Who's charitable now suckas!?!

3. Yerti1

Yerti1 Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Aug 8, 2012
    I'm loving this game. Just to the right of this area I have markets made to sell at. They're currently at 50 to sell anything. All of these houses will go up for sale shortly as well.

I would like the ability to destroy buildings you own got a price. This includes houses, mines, lumber yards, roads and other things of the sort. Sometimes you place a wrong piece and it throws your design off. Terraforming land to water and water to land or mines, deserts with irrigation would be awesome as to create the perfect piece of property. The terraforming would need to be expensive as a way to help keep it in check.

4. Yerti1

Yerti1 Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Aug 8, 2012
    Forgot my picture

Attached Files:

5. Yerti1

Yerti1 Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Aug 8, 2012
    #25 Yerti1, Feb 12, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2015
    Sorry QDiddy, I passed your charity, and I now hold all spots for #1.

(Note to dev, please PM me, I found a massive bug, or maybe I just got lucky)

6. markaman

markaman Well-Known Member

Oct 28, 2013
    I was wondering how you had 140000 so fast ... I assume that the glitch is related to that. If not what's your secret?!

7. Yerti1

Yerti1 Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Aug 8, 2012
    It's related to that. It was from one transaction. I have yet to recreate it but I don't know why or how it happened.

8. markaman

Oct 28, 2013
    #28 markaman, Feb 12, 2015
    That's crazy. Me and Qdid were the wealthiest, but I guess not anymore XD

9. qdiddy

qdiddy Well-Known Member

Jul 24, 2014
    Awww man, that's bs. We worked hard for our wealth

10. markaman

Oct 28, 2013
    I hope everything gets straightened out so others don't exploit the glitch and potentially create an unbalance in wealth.

11. Yerti1

Yerti1 Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Aug 8, 2012
    That's why I want to report it to him without saying what it is here. I promise it wasn't an intentional glitch. At first I thought it was intended to be that way until it didn't happen again.

12. gormster

Sep 24, 2011
    Hey guys.

Sorry about the bug, but I'm thankful it was found by someone good enough to come clean, rather than keep it secret and exploit it!

I have a suspicion as to what caused it. It's really circumstantial and obscure! I'm just waiting on a PM from Yerti to confirm my theory...

13. Yerti1

Yerti1 Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Aug 8, 2012
    I responded

14. qdiddy

qdiddy Well-Known Member

Jul 24, 2014
    Use, that's super honorable of you. Tell me where you are, I'll build you some luxury houses and sell them super early so you can buy them

15. Yerti1

Yerti1 Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Aug 8, 2012
    My town is at x70 y203 and you'd love my national park two screens to the right.

You honestly don't have to build me anything unless you want to though man. I have so much gold it's stupid and I can build anything. I could also come to you and help with roads or market value so I can buy high and let you sell high so you're worth more.

16. Yerti1

Yerti1 Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Aug 8, 2012
    I opted for the right thing, though a part of me didn't want to, lol. The dev said uninstalling and reinstalling the game would fix the leaderboards, but I lost everything as far as gold and supplies go. However he said everything else that I created will still be mine. I did not build a single thing after he said that. Now, to be competitive the right way.

17. gormster

Sep 24, 2011
    I've combined the fix for this and a previous pending bugfix into a fresh update. Just submitted it to Apple for review.

18. markaman

Oct 28, 2013
    You're a good man Yerti!

19. Yerti1

Yerti1 Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Aug 8, 2012
    #39 Yerti1, Feb 12, 2015
    I jumped the gun a bit so the dev said I actually lost everything, including buildings. I'm okay with this, though it wasn't the easiest of decisions. Giving up godly powers for the right thing makes it better though.

EDIT: I made it back to my previous area and it seems I did keep everything I had minus resources.

20. gormster

Sep 24, 2011
    Your buildings are tied into your Game Center id, so you haven't lost them!