iPad CannonGame.

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by networkman, Nov 2, 2008.

1. networkman

networkman Well-Known Member

Sep 14, 2008
    toronto, canada
    #1 networkman, Nov 2, 2008
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2008
    :cool:by...
    http://www.inhancegames.com/

It's a hoot!

Try it. It's free right now.

Cannon Challenge.

Same people bringing out,

SHOOZ... horseshoe game.

2. pablo19

pablo19 Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2008
    Where?

Looks cool, but I can't find it in the app store :confused: (I'm in the U.S. Appstore)

3. ITrocks

ITrocks Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2008
    It's basically like a game called gunbound. It's been in the appstore for ages, it's called Cannon Challenge. It's free, but looking at the review's i've stayed away from it.

4. crunc

crunc Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2008
    It looks there is now a cannon challenge 2. I like the original and will check out the sequel. I don't understand the mixed reviews for the first one. It was a well done version of the game and it was free.

5. Everydaynormalguy

Everydaynormalguy Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2008
    Student By Day, Masked Vigilante By Night
    Phoenix, AZ, USA
    I've had this game since it came out. Pretty cool and accurate (physics wise). Great sound too. It's only like 15 levels so it doesnt take much to beat it.

6. Kursndax

Kursndax Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2008
    i liked the game, I had it since it came out and its been on my phone, i load it up from time to time, it was made by the discovery channel, its well done, remind me of scorched earth back in the day, but you only have a tank and 1 weapon, have to shoot other objects over mountains with the right height and angel and shooting power, if its free should always check out the game, its a must try atleast if you love them type of games.