Can you iphone Devs tell my why twitter pro is the best selling twitter app?

Discussion in 'Public Game Developers Forum' started by Kita, Sep 19, 2009.

1. Kita

Kita Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2008
    Boston
    Ok I haven't bought the app but based on the screenshots and reviews alone it looks really bad. Most of the reviews are 1 star and I don't understand why it continues to sell. Maybe it's because it's one of the few 99 cent twitter apps? Or maybe it's because the app starts with the word Twitter so newbies will think you need this to twitter? I'm not sure.

The app as also advertised as a 3 day sale only and the app hasn't ever gone up in price either. I know this really doesn't matter to me but I am a little annoyed by the ones that actually work hard on making a great twitter app sell less copies than this :(

2. Kita

Kita Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2008
    Boston
    ooo topic typo

3. The Game Reaper

The Game Reaper Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2008
    The Emerald Isle
    #3 The Game Reaper, Sep 20, 2009
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2009
    Twittelator Pro is the app we are talking about, right?

It's freakin' amazing, chock full of features. I'm finding new features every day, and updates come almost on a weekly basis, providing a ton of new content. I'm not joking, the devs never sleep. It doesn't look as good as tweetie, but if features are your thing, twittelator pro has my highest recommendation.

4. Kita

Kita Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2008
    Boston
    go on your iphone and look at the top 25 social networking apps. Twitter pro is beating them all and I have no idea why.