Can you have more pages than there can be space for dots at the bottom?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by Clymos, Dec 25, 2009.

1. Clymos

Clymos Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2009
    So I was told how to create more than 11 pages, and now I have 20 (taking up all space for dots at the bottom) so I ask what happens if I make a new page again? do the dots scroll, or will this create a problem? I am about to be away from my computer for a while so I don't want to mess with it and mess something up. Has anyone done this and knows what happens?

2. daconcerror

daconcerror Well-Known Member

Nov 24, 2009
    none
    Scotland ;)
    how did you get more than 11?

3. iMario

iMario Well-Known Member

Yeah, how? Without a jailbreak that is. I'm on 3.1.2 non-jailbroken and I'd like to know. I've tried some methods but they didn't work out.

4. Touchgamer3g

Touchgamer3g Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2009
    #4 Touchgamer3g, Dec 25, 2009
    Last edited: Dec 25, 2009
    The extra page glitch works pretty good, I know a lot of people who use it. I'm not sure what happens once you have that many pages though.

5. Clymos

Clymos Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2009
    #5 Clymos, Dec 25, 2009
    Last edited: Dec 25, 2009
    to summarize in short you fill up you first, second and last page, then take the voice memos app, put in on the last space on the last page and then add another app to that page so it boots the voice memo off the screen, then restart your phone, the voice memo will move to the first page knocking the last app on that page to a new page, even over the 11 page limit, I just don't know what happens when you get past 20 pages :/

Edit: also a warning, do not try and move apps through itunes 9 because it will delete those extra pages.