Cameras/Photography

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by Teknikal, Oct 3, 2012.

1. Teknikal

Teknikal Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2010
    Male
    Belfast N Ireland
    #1 Teknikal, Oct 3, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2012
    Just bought my very first real one kinda spur of the moment, lately I've been messing around with pictures with my Galaxy S Advance but while it's decent enough it's only 5mpx and I've had the urge to buy a real one for a few weeks.

Was almost tempted to buy a Bridge camera but I've heard they are pretty huge and I'd probably never take it anywhere to use then.

So I bought myself a Canon Powershot sx220 HS after spending the morning reading reviews on it and watching youtube videos. Was probably sold on the fact it's a pretty small and it had 14x optical zoom plus Argos had it for £80 off.

No real clue how to work it as yet but I did take a few test pics inside from my window two floors up and I'm pretty impressed with the pics it almost looks like I was on the ground beside the objects.

[​IMG]

Pretty impressed hopefully things will get better when I've actually read the manual.

2. Teknikal

Teknikal Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2010
    Male
    Belfast N Ireland
    #2 Teknikal, Oct 3, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2012
    disregard this post I accidently posted the full file above and used this as a placeholder till I was able to fix sorry.