Universal Calming Lia - Teaser

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by MingleGames, Jun 1, 2015.

1. MingleGames

MingleGames Member

Jan 28, 2014
    CEO of Mingle Games
    Prague, Czech Republic
    #1 MingleGames, Jun 1, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2015
    Hi all!

We at the Mingle Games are working hard on our new game called Calming Lia. We are getting close to soft launch now on App Store. Here is teaser video, it is basically intro to the game:

Any feedback on video is much appreciated!

Here is official game description:

Calming Lia is an free match-three puzzle game with beautifully animated art that brings unique mobile gaming experience.

Help Bao the racoon and other friends to defend the well-being of Lia through her adventures into dreamland. Use unique match-three mechanics to release positive emotions and fend off the Boogie Man and his nightmarish cohorts. Improve Lia's abilities to face fear and remain calm so she can freely explore her imagination in many hand-crafted levels. Who knows, on the way, you might find your own courage...

www.mingle-games.com

Thank you and have great day!

Vladislav Spevak
    Co-founder of Mingle Games

Attached Files:

2. Lynq

Lynq Member

May 26, 2015
    Web Developer
    UK
    I like the video, i'm just wondering what you actually do in the game? Is it a platformer, puzzle game or?

3. copaeci

copaeci Well-Known Member

Nov 2, 2012
    student, writer, reviewer, beta tester
    ID
    It's a match three :/, too bad since I'm also wish this will be a platformer like penumbear may be

4. MingleGames

MingleGames Member

Jan 28, 2014
    CEO of Mingle Games
    Prague, Czech Republic
    Gameplay

Yes, it's match 3 puzzle. :) Based on success we can make other games with same brand, even platformer, as those are our popular!