Call of Zombies - Hack and Slash Survival Game IOS / Android

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by NightCreativity, Oct 15, 2017.

1. NightCreativity

NightCreativity New Member

Oct 15, 2017
    #1 NightCreativity, Oct 15, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2017
    Hello everyone, my name is Jeremie. I am the indie developper behind Call of Zombies ! The game is about surviving to never ending waves of zombies. Put your skills to test in this brand new hack and slash "Top down shooter" game.

One of my priorities was to have smooth controls. You'll mostly only need to play with 2 joysticks on the screen. One is to aim and attack toward the direction you target and the other is to move.

The enemy spawning rate increase over time. You'll find 6 type of zombies, but it's up to you to discover the particularities of each.

Find the mystery box and get the rarest weapons ! Once opened, it disapear and teleport elsewhere!
    Manage carefully your coins gained while killing zombies to unlock doors, weapons, repairs, perks, traps and mystery boxes !

After each game you get rewarded with ingame currency to spend in the lootbox store. You'll be able to unlock all the champions, basic weapons and the 36 different colors to costumize your armors and weapons !

Compare your best scores with friends on facebook. Note: I plan to add a top 10 worldwide tab to the leaderboard soon.

Tell me what you guys think ! It's not yet on ios but if everything goes right, it should be on the app store during next week.