Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (This game is the pwnage.)

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by Slapshot, Nov 4, 2009.

1. The Bat Outta Hell

The Bat Outta Hell Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Mar 10, 2009
    Hat Salesman
    Washington
    The sad thing is, this example isn't just a once in a lifetime thing, but more of a once in an hour thing.

2. Fudgeboy

Fudgeboy Well-Known Member

Aug 16, 2009
    Student
    UK
    2nd prestige level 46, really want the ACR back! miss it so much :p and the M21 EBR, i love that gun! I use the Intervention at the moment, but i just love taking the easy option of the M21 :)

3. RttaM

RttaM Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2010
    I've gotten sorta bored of MW2. I'm waiting for Black Ops but that's me.

4. Kamazar

Kamazar Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2008
    Same here. I'll be playing with some friends, and after 3 games, we'll end up just dicking around the rest of the time. Been playing some GoW 2 multiplayer, too, but I just can't get into the campaign.

Switched from an ACR to an AUG HBAR, don't think I'm going back. Same accuracy, higher damage, and bigger mags.

5. abruce42

abruce42 Well-Known Member

Dec 3, 2009
    For any of you guys that watch montages or commentarys please check out my friend: zl Gutless lz is his channel i think but you can just search gutless episode and i think he has 10 or 11 montages now nd two commentarys. Hes relatively unknwn but pretty good.

6. worldcup1100

worldcup1100 Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2009
    I did the same with those guns, I always get a kick when a friend asks me what gun I'm using and I can reply with a light machine gun. It raises a couple eyebrows.

7. The Bat Outta Hell

Mar 10, 2009
    Hat Salesman
    Washington
    I've been using the TAR-21 with silencer attached, and the game got WAY more entertaining. KD ratio passed 1.00 finally, and I've been getting an AC-130 nearly every other round =D

8. Masmo

Masmo Well-Known Member

Apr 8, 2009
    Overlord
    In your pants
    Kinda off topic but which are you more excited about, CoD Black Ops or Medal Of Honor?

9. sour

sour Well-Known Member

Jul 28, 2009
    School...
    Aurora, Colorado
    Medal of Honor. After MW2, I'm not that much of a Call of Duty fan... As much as it pain me to say that... But, what sucks is that one of my friends got into the beta early cause of that EA thing and he said it wasn't that good. :(

10. The Bat Outta Hell

Mar 10, 2009
    Hat Salesman
    Washington
    I played with Slapshot today, and it turns out those kids with extremely high pitched voices and potty mouths are friends of his. They didn't like me =(