Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (This game is the pwnage.)

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by Slapshot, Nov 4, 2009.

1. The Bat Outta Hell

The Bat Outta Hell Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Mar 10, 2009
    Hat Salesman
    Washington
    "Awwwwww fuggin lag maaaaan!"

2. abruce42

abruce42 Well-Known Member

Dec 3, 2009
    I just prestiged again so im 3rd prestige now. I like prestiging cuz u end up trying out new guns nd u always have something to work at (which I like). But I hate not having cold-blooded or stingers until levels 20-30. i just get kiklled repeatedly by Air support nd yeah i know at-4's work but not that well.
    Anyway, I think i finally have got quick-scoping down. I love having more classes so i dont have to decide between the barret and intervention.

3. abruce42

Dec 3, 2009
    ive been watching a lot of youtube commentary lately,, any favorites or unknowns from anyone?

4. Kamazar

Kamazar Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2008
    There's no way I'm prestiging. I don't know why, but it takes me forever to level up, and I'm not losing all my guns and attachments. Maybe when I play Black Ops and I'm not the only one still prestiging (since I got the game pretty late), but still, I find it kinda pointless.

5. The Bat Outta Hell

The Bat Outta Hell Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Mar 10, 2009
    Hat Salesman
    Washington
    I prestiged because my friends wouldn't stfu about it. Plus, the TAR is only like level 20 to unlock so I was fine with that.

Also, the Resurgence pack is really cool. Trailer park is alright, but Fuel and Carnival are insane.

6. JoshC.

JoshC. Well-Known Member

Mar 7, 2009
    Tejb is my fave for sure. I've watched all of his videos. Seananners and Onlyusemeblade are great too.

7. abruce42

Dec 3, 2009
    I love you for saying seananners. Onlyusemeblade is my second favorite. Id suggest watching some operator perry stuff its kinda along the lines of seananners stuff. Ill go check out tejb

8. da shiz wiz 19

da shiz wiz 19 Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2009
    You guys watch other people play video games instead of playing them?

9. Kamazar

Dec 13, 2008
    To polish their 1337 skills.

10. Bramsey89

Bramsey89 Well-Known Member

Sep 20, 2009
    Sometimes its fun.

There's a reason "lets play"s are so popular.

11. da shiz wiz 19

Sep 24, 2009
    Yeah I can imagine the hard work it takes to develop those MLGPRO strategies. 8 hours a day, everyday, watching their competition frame-by-frame.

12. PeterM11

PeterM11 Well-Known Member

Sep 7, 2008
    East Coast, USA
    If anyone wants to add me on the 360 my gamertag is RetepM11.
    Hit me up and we'll play together.

13. JoshC.

JoshC. Well-Known Member

Mar 7, 2009
    :p
    I just watch for the commentary. Its pretty entertaining to listen too.

14. jow80

jow80 Well-Known Member

Jan 30, 2010
    under some guy's deck
    I dont even have an xbox but my friends talk about MW2 so much I know as much as a guy who plays 24/7

15. Kamazar

Dec 13, 2008
    No, you do not. You can't truly understand the game until you've been noob-tubed from halfway across the map while running for cover from a pavelow and thus losing your killstreak that was 1 away from a chopper gunner... and then someone trips your claymore.

16. LBG

LBG SeƱor Member

Apr 19, 2009
    nada ilegal
    31.560499, -111.904128
    God, I really suck at this game. It's too fast paced for my liking, I wish there were more FPS games with larger maps and slower gameplay like Operation Flashpoint (although that game is pretty shit).

17. JoshC.

JoshC. Well-Known Member

Mar 7, 2009
    Havent played it, but Battlefield Bad Company Two sounds like it has huge maps.
    And Counter Strike Source is my new videogame obsession, I think the gameplay is generally slower and the maps are larger.

18. Kamazar

Dec 13, 2008
    Eh, true, but the gameplay is still pretty much the same. Though you have more time to plan your moves, when you encounter an enemy you better kill him before he kills you. Sniping, maybe no so much, but it has its sets of challenges.

Maybe the new Assassin's Creed multiplayer'll be more your style, LBG? Stealth and climbing building and what-not? Maybe Gears of War 3, considering it takes more than a couple hits to kill someone (though I'm still not use to the gameplay in GoW2).

19. da shiz wiz 19

Sep 24, 2009
    LBG, if the fast paced isn't your thing try out GOW2. That game takes actual skill/good internet connection. Rolling around dodging sniper bullets, torque boe shots, while stuffing your enemies full of shotty is pretty damn fun.

But it has it's problem like kill stealing assholes (killing someone in that game means a lot more than in COD), host-based games (?), and cheap-ass bots. Hopefully GOW3 addresses these problems.

20. Kamazar

Dec 13, 2008
    lol first time I played it, I got 3 kills and 5 downs. Those downs would've been my kills had people not swooped in the last second and take 'em. I'm guessing the bots are on the PC version?