Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (This game is the pwnage.)

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by Slapshot, Nov 4, 2009.

1. Lombardo

Lombardo Well-Known Member

#741 Lombardo, May 6, 2010
    Last edited: May 6, 2010
    I use coldblooded all the time, that and ninja, of course. Sometimes commando.

2. abruce42

abruce42 Well-Known Member

Dec 3, 2009
    kind of a bump but i just want to suggest to every one to try to not care as much about their kdr but instead try out all new guns. i was using the wa2000 nd a throwing knife today and actually improved my kdr.

3. JoshC.

JoshC. Well-Known Member

Mar 7, 2009
    Ya, i dont worry about my kdr at all. I was really getting sick of the game until I started using the lesser known guns and secondary's.

Something fun to try: Riot Shield and c4 with scavenger. Just camp a room with that. Its very fun!

4. Somerandomdude

Somerandomdude Well-Known Member

May 31, 2009
    Doing nothing of importance.
    Somewhere
    Oh God... I hate people who do stuff like that... I'll be chasing someone down, trying to kill them, and all of a sudden I'll run by someone crouched in the corner who takes a cheap shot at me, or get caught in a claymore or C4 explosion.

I've always wanted to try creating a complete stealth class for private games. Try Riot Shield, any silenced secondary (a SPAS 12, USP, or machine pistol would work best), and equip perks like Marathon, Lightweight, Commando, Ninja, etc. - just whatever helps you move quickly and hide from the enemy. Then, in those 1v1 matches against your friend, just run up and kill them over and over without them even knowing where you are.

5. yourofl10

yourofl10 Well-Known Member

Dec 11, 2008
    Been owning with the Intervention lately. Sniper rile + Slight of Hand Pro + Stopping Power = pure fun.

6. Kamazar

Kamazar Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2008
    Didn't they get rid of that option? I don't see cage match anymore.

7. Somerandomdude

Somerandomdude Well-Known Member

May 31, 2009
    Doing nothing of importance.
    Somewhere
    I was talking about private matches. A lot of times in private matches it just ends up being me and one other friend.

8. Kamazar

Kamazar Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2008
    Oh, true. I oughta try that sometime.

9. da shiz wiz 19

da shiz wiz 19 Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2009
    Or do cold blooded, silencer, ninja, and heartbeat sensor in hardcore.

10. abruce42

abruce42 Well-Known Member

Dec 3, 2009
    that reminds me, me nd a couple of friends were playin sabotage today(which ive never played before but is really fun) and we all went with silenced umps silenced usp's marathon coldblooded pro nd ninja pro so they would only know where we were if they got a visual and even then sometimes they thought we were on their team.

and on a side note, i just tried the barret out after always using the intervention. Im so much better at sniping now. im better at close range and can take out multiple guys at a time now.

11. Masmo

Masmo Well-Known Member

Apr 8, 2009
    Overlord
    In your pants
    Not much point in using a heartbeat sensor playing hardcore, most people have ninja on.

12. freedog

freedog Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2009
    I bought the new map pack for this game yesterday, they finaly made a good one. All the new apps (and the COD4) ones are awesome and well designed. All the DLC packs for the last 3 games sucked before this one.

13. da shiz wiz 19

da shiz wiz 19 Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2009
    Not really? But then again I don't use the HBS that much so I wouldn't know.

FAL silences owns everything.

14. KGameLover1

KGameLover1 Well-Known Member

Dec 27, 2009
    Student
    Ohio
    FAL does own.

One of my friends told me it sucked and was the worst gun in the game, so we made a bet that I couldn't go a whole round without dying (while using the FAL the whole time). I didn't die.

Sure showed him.

15. worldcup1100

worldcup1100 Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2009
    Jeez! WOW! You must have camped like a pro! I mean there was that one time where a guy almost came into your corner of the map, but you got him no problem. He was no match for you and your grenade launcher.

16. Fudgeboy

Fudgeboy Well-Known Member

Aug 16, 2009
    Student
    UK
    i have a grenadier class that i love so much. its just so fun to use. here's my setup:

TAR-21 Grenade Launcher
    RPG-7

Scavenger Pro
    Danger Close Pro
    Commando Pro

So with Scavenger you can pick up more grenade ammo and rpg ammo, danger close gives you more explosive damage, and commando pro well its good for a tight situation.

Great fun to use. just got 30-10 on Wasteland using it. :)

17. Lombardo

Lombardo Well-Known Member

Booo.

18. worldcup1100

worldcup1100 Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2009
    I am terrified to imagine the damage that you did firing into the pit. The other team must have felt like you were firing from a tank.

19. nooobynick

nooobynick Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2009
    I hate the rpg, I keep getting killed by it recently, yet the other person dies too, what is the damn point of that!

Also, I've been using the rpd recently and it is amazing, the extended mag challenge was really easy with it and I got the emp emblem with it and am halfway to the ac-130 emblem :D

20. tymurt

tymurt Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2009
    #760 tymurt, May 15, 2010
    Last edited: May 15, 2010
    New maps for XBL on June 3. The REsurgence Pack contains 5 new maps, 3 new with 2 cod 4 maps.

"The panel at Infinity ward describes that Trailer Park consists of a "super condensed" map in which the player has to undergo through various abandoned trailers and resembles to "a maze". Carnival, is a daytime map for a "decimated amusement park" that has rollercoaster rides and fun houses. Fuel consists of a Sniper Heaven and runs on an open Oil Refinery."

With Strike and Vacant from COD4.

Also $15...
    Will be exclusive to XBL for a month.