Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (This game is the pwnage.)

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by Slapshot, Nov 4, 2009.

1. yourofl10

yourofl10 Well-Known Member

Dec 11, 2008
    What's the best SMG? The UMP 45?

2. Squirt Reynolds

Squirt Reynolds Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2009
    California
    The number of little pussies that boost online is starting to get ridiculous. It's bad enough when you see people boosting in Team Deathmatch, but yesterday these two idiots were doing it in Free-For-All. Free-For-All for Christ's sake! The whole point of that game mode is every man for himself.

Anyway, these two turd munchers had the same clan tag so they were obviously buddies, and one of them tactically inserted himself inside a building and the other one just stood there and kept killing him over and over again. I remember after the first match I played with them, I noticed that it was over unusually fast. I almost always rank first or second in FFA, and I finished in second place with 9 kills and 2 deaths, which I thought was weird. Then I noticed everyone else's record was about the same, except the guy in first and the guy in last. The guy in first finished 30 and 3 (not impossible, i've done it a few times) and the guy in last was 0 and 27. Once I saw that they had the same clan tag I knew what was up. I messaged both of them with some choice words that I won't repeat here, and they still did it again the next match even knowing that they had been caught.

Honestly, all the campers are bad enough, but this kind of shit is ridiculous. I know it's just a game, but kids these days (old guy rant) have no sense of shame. Seriously, what's the point of being in first place or getting a Nuke if you didn't actually earn it? What, so you can get the nuke emblem or rank up faster? I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I cheated like that. Even if it is just in a video game.

3. Viper92107

Viper92107 Well-Known Member

Jul 24, 2009
    Found out solution for estate! First get into the house and get upstairs without being killed. Make your you have AKIMBO RANGER. Plant a tactical insertion in the upstairs bathroom. (The bathroom that is to the left after you go upstairs) Then camp out up their and repeat the process when you re spawn. This will make it so you don't get killed by the campers.

4. Kamazar

Kamazar Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2008
    That's what I said a page back. Doesn't matter what gun you have, though, but I don't camp. I usually roam through-out the entire house cherry picking people off whenever they pop up on my heartbeat sensor.

5. da shiz wiz 19

da shiz wiz 19 Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2009
    Doesn't that make you a camper?

6. Squirt Reynolds

Squirt Reynolds Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2009
    California
    lmao :D

7. LBG

LBG SeƱor Member

Apr 19, 2009
    nada ilegal
    31.560499, -111.904128
    I love the glock 18.
    The fire rate of it is awesome, which makes up for the low damage.
    I have have got so many kills with this gun.

8. Viper92107

Jul 24, 2009
    Well yes, it makes you the camper....but you also don't put yourself in the position to get camped on....

9. AaronAMV

AaronAMV Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2009
    WHO KNOWS
    lol wow. Your games are boring, aren't they?

10. Viper92107

Jul 24, 2009
  11. da shiz wiz 19

Sep 24, 2009
    Noob.

12. Viper92107

Jul 24, 2009
    ACR is amazing.

13. yourofl10

yourofl10 Well-Known Member

Dec 11, 2008
    p90 is kick ass.

14. The Bat Outta Hell

The Bat Outta Hell Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Mar 10, 2009
    Hat Salesman
    Washington
    Grenade launcher with scavenger and danger close is awesome!!!1!1!!

15. da shiz wiz 19

Sep 24, 2009
    noob stfu gtfo lololol

16. Real Racing Fan

Real Racing Fan Well-Known Member

Sep 18, 2009
    I wish
    THE MATRIX
    Intervention FMJ + Model 1887 akimbo= dead foo

Add me xbox live: real racing fan
    I'm 1st prestige level 1 lol

I LOVE Search and Destroy and ground war btw
    Yeah, camping now gets me killed a lot lol, no more camping for me!

17. Fudgeboy

Fudgeboy Well-Known Member

Aug 16, 2009
    Student
    UK
    Agreed, got mastery for it yesterday, finally!! :D

intervention FMJ & Thermal is amazing, and i like team deathmatch more than anything, dont know why :)

18. Kamazar

Kamazar Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2008
    Still haven't found an assault rifle I love more than my SCAR-H. Just need to get my extra mags, but I'd have to forfeit my heartbeat sensor for a while (which is what saves my ass most of the time).

And am I the only person that would rather play Free-For-All than anything else? Search and Destroy, though, is fun since it's so much more intense.

I've gotten pretty decent at flushing them out. Instead of Commando Pro, I use Ninja Pro (it's a bit of a trade-off, Commando Pro is incredibly useful, too) so they usually don't see me coming. If they're pointing in my general direction, though, stun grenade, sprint in, gun 'em down or knife 'em. It's hard to camp with the kill-cam :/

19. The prez 12521

The prez 12521 Well-Known Member

Aug 17, 2009
    School
    USA
    I'm with you brother! Scar h is legit. I use scavenger pro + heart beat + commando pro + hardline pro

but then came mag...I <3 MAG

20. Hmar9333

Hmar9333 Well-Known Member

Jul 11, 2009
    Book Salesperson/Student
    Melbourne, Australia
    I almost always place in the top 3 and I just sprint around the map the whole time, I usually end up with the most deaths, but I still win!

I also own campers hardcore, if I notice that someone is camping in a particular spot, I'll be all sneaky and badass so that I can own them over and over again until they stop camping.