Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (This game is the pwnage.)

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by Slapshot, Nov 4, 2009.

1. da shiz wiz 19

da shiz wiz 19 Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2009
    Damn. I can do most of those kills but not with the regularity of that guy. That's just insane. I mean looks at all those quick scopes that he does in a row.

2. kijib

kijib Well-Known Member

Oct 4, 2009
    Incredibly successful Brain Surgeoune
    Pokemon World
  3. sour

sour Well-Known Member

Jul 28, 2009
    School...
    Aurora, Colorado
    If you go to his channel, you will be able to find the others. ;)

Or are you talking about the Counter-Strike vids? My bad, I'm kind of confused on what you meant right there lmao.

4. AaronAMV

AaronAMV Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2009
    WHO KNOWS
  5. Lombardo

Lombardo Well-Known Member

6. AaronAMV

Mar 23, 2009
    WHO KNOWS
  7. Masmo

Masmo Well-Known Member

Apr 8, 2009
    Overlord
    In your pants
    #287 Masmo, Jan 19, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2010
    Wow, I really hate those knifers that pop out of no where and just knife you :p Do you play on your PC or 360?

8. da shiz wiz 19

Sep 24, 2009
    Well I finally decided to play online on my xbox and I have to say it's pretty damn good. I find it a lot better than I thought of it when I played at my friends' house. It would be better than COD4 (IMO) if there weren't as many campers, noob tubers, and glitchers. But the vast majority of players suck so they kind of have to resort to these tactics :rolleyes:

9. Kamazar

Kamazar Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2008
    #289 Kamazar, Feb 16, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2010
    Its got its good days and its bad days. I've had it for a little over a week, and I'm level 29(ish, it might be 27, I'm not totally sure), so I've played it a good while. It's fun, I'm not gonna lie, but if I have to voice one complain, why do some of the maps have so many damn windows?

Campers honestly don't bug me too much. Either I or someone else shuts them down pretty quick. The heartbeat sensor makes them a little easier to spot. And like Hodapp said earlier, watch the killcam, flush 'em out later.

Might wanna reevaluate my strategy, though. My Scar-H isn't really treating me that great.

Edit: Wow, really?

10. da shiz wiz 19

Sep 24, 2009
    Yeah I'm level 24. My win ratio WAS 12:1 but then I started playing demolition, and it was all downhill from there. KD is at a relatively low 1.15. Why do I care about stats enough to memorize them.

Campers? I hate when the other team holes themselves up in a house with noobtubes flying out of it, and akimbo shotgun by every entrance. Just ruins the fun. I mean really, what's the fun of flashing them, running in as fast as possible (otherwise you're dead), and spinning around wildly looking for them before they get their sights on you. I don't mind a little camping since it just makes it easy to kill them, but that's just annoying.

I just started using the Scar and it is really fking good. Low recoil, high damage, quick reload, fast ADS, plus the iron sights are fantastic.

11. Kamazar

Kamazar Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2008
    Gamertag? I might play you sometime, almost everyone's obsessed with either Bioshock 2 or FIFA '10 (which I'm considering getting, maybe with L4D2). I can't stand stats, though. I know for a fact I'm never gonna be a 7331 gamer, I have a total of 440 gamerpoints (I have Bioshock, Batman, and a couple other games on a different profile), and I don't give damn.

Thing with the Scar, though, is that I run out of ammo way too quick, and I'll unload have a clip into someone while they whip out their shotgun or knife me before they actually die. It's not bad, I'd just like something that lasts longer.

12. da shiz wiz 19

Sep 24, 2009
    da shiz wiz 19

Say you're kamazar from TA otherwise I'll ignore you. I have so many requests from fans :rolleyes:

LFD 2, Bioshock 2 two are both amazing. I don't know which one to buy though. Plus it doesn't help that there are a ton of other good games out there. AC2, Borderlands, Mass Effect 2, etc.

Scar yeah ammo is a big problem. I run out at about 6-7 kills. But the spas is pretty bad ass and the layout of the maps cause the shotguns to be overeffective.
    None of the beginning guns are as good as the Scar though. M4 is terrible once you realize it's not 'good' at anything. Famas is really good though. Accurate enough to snipe with and the bursts save bullets.

As for gamerpoints, don't worry. I have like 3,000 :p

13. AaronAMV

Mar 23, 2009
    WHO KNOWS
    You'll be able to recognize his GT. :p

Tar-21 is the best AR in the game, or the Scar-H w/extended mags. I just unlocked my extended mags for the UMP... FMJ is such a bitch to complete.

14. CaptainAwesome

CaptainAwesome Well-Known Member

Dec 22, 2009
    Student
    The Island of Berk
    Am I the only one who still uses the ACR or the M16 in this game?

If so, then I think I've found an excuse to use for my suckiness. :)

15. AaronAMV

Mar 23, 2009
    WHO KNOWS
    The M16 is for noobs. The ACR is meh. Not that great at close range since it's the weakest AR.

16. Masmo

Masmo Well-Known Member

Apr 8, 2009
    Overlord
    In your pants
    @Aaron, what's wrong with the M16?

I used to think ACR was the best weapon but like Aaron said, it's really poor at close range. I hated burst fire guns until I tried the M16 and I really like burst fire guns now. I've recently prestiged so I'm using the FAMAS which may be even better than the M16. The FAMAS is as accurate as the ACR and fires fast, with stopping power on, 1 well placed burst from either gun (M16 or FAMAS) should kill someone.

I used to use the SCAR and it's good, iron sights are not too bad, damage is high as well as accuracy but the ammo they give you is way too little.

Does anyone play on PC? Seems like most people play on their Xbox now. Oh and what are your favourite snipers? I use the Intervention most of the time.

17. AaronAMV

Mar 23, 2009
    WHO KNOWS
    The same as the Famas. They're not for noobs, I just think they're BS. They promote camping IMO.

I'm more of a bolt-action sniper myself. I got all the challenges for the Intervention last prestige, and I only need two more FMJ kills to complete all the Barret challenges this prestige.

18. Masmo

Masmo Well-Known Member

Apr 8, 2009
    Overlord
    In your pants
    I hate the Barret, it's like a frikkin cannon. If you miss a shot or if someone is nearby, they'll spot you instantly once you fire that gun and gun you down, other than that, it's a good gun. I'd use a silencer but they reduce the damage :( Do you play on the 360 or PC?

19. AaronAMV

Mar 23, 2009
    WHO KNOWS
    That's why you gotta get accurate. :p

I'm on the 360

20. Random_Guy

Random_Guy Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2009
    Australia, mate!
    I have the same number of posts as you.