Call of Duty: Black Ops

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by Rezur, Nov 9, 2010.

1. Masmo

Masmo Well-Known Member

Apr 8, 2009
    Overlord
    In your pants
    I don't really play Black Ops on the 360 but why not just mute them if they bother you so much?

2. Slapshot

Slapshot Well-Known Member

Jun 12, 2009
    because their play tactics are that of Helen Keller with an aimbot

3. The Bat Outta Hell

The Bat Outta Hell Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Mar 10, 2009
    Hat Salesman
    Washington
    Whoa shit what's with the hostility?

4. freedog

freedog Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2009
    I mute plenty, but its annoying to have to do that each and every match. Besides it almost turns out that there are 1 or 2 ok teammates that may talk normal or say something helpful, and the rest are the retarded kids so you can't mute everybody. They should just work out a new idea to weed em out, like seperate age rooms, I really think that would make the gaming experience much more enjoyable. I will admit though I don't think it's totally possible, but they can at least try.

5. Masmo

Masmo Well-Known Member

Apr 8, 2009
    Overlord
    In your pants
    Ah I see, I'm actually considering buying Black Ops for the 360 because I get a lot of high pings with the servers so it gets laggy on PC. Is the aim assist very helpful? I'm fairly bad with controllers for FPSes so I'd like to see how helpful it is.

6. freedog

freedog Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2009
    The aiming ain't bad, not as totally smooth as it should be, the main problem is that when the bullets start flying the game is laggy as hell on the consoles too, at least on PS3.

7. Booch138

Booch138 Well-Known Member

Apr 28, 2009
    Data-Entry Operator
    Coolidge, AZ
    It's just as bad in Halo games as well.

Fortunately in CoD: Black Ops, I play with at least 3-4 friends, so I never am in a party with those little f*cking bastards, cause I hate them too. Partially why I hated MW2 so much. The community sucks and you were practically forced to be in the game chat with them lol.