Universal Calculords (by Ninja Crime)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Greyskull, Feb 22, 2014.

1. Jake7905

Jake7905 Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2013
    #241 Jake7905, Mar 2, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2014
    Yeah, that's what I've been doing, and thankfully we can save and edit 3 different decks. This is probably the best free-to--play model I've tried. You pay $2 and you'd never know it was free to download, pay more and you get some awesome non-consumable DLC.

2. imdakine1

imdakine1 Well-Known Member

Aug 23, 2011
    Great game! Decided to join the club for $1.99 to thank the developers! In very new to card games and still don't fully comprehend the decks yet and all the cards but am loving the gameplay and concept! Not a fan of math but definitely feel like I'm improving with my math skills which can only be a good thing in the long run!

Will this ever be optimized for iPhone 5 with no bars but full support?

3. Ashflow

Ashflow Well-Known Member

Jan 9, 2011
    MI
    This game is awesome! I just wish it was more stable... any info on updates or the like?

4. Alex Wolf

Alex Wolf Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2010
    What is a surplus bonus card?

5. Xexist

Xexist Well-Known Member

May 6, 2010
    Canada
    I think just extra points?

6. Alex Wolf

Alex Wolf Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2010
    But what does militairy surplus bonus cards mean for me ??? For example 1000 pounts for a unit ... What does this then mean? Will they have more hp or whatever?

7. imdakine1

imdakine1 Well-Known Member

Aug 23, 2011
    iCloud support? I am tired of having to decide if I should play a game on my iPhone or iPad! I hope iCloud save will be added since I can't be the only one with both and iPhone & iPad and hate having to start the game over if I want to play in the iPhone or iPad etc... Seems to me we as gamers want to be able to okay on either device and to go from
    One device iPhone to iPad or vice versa.

Please advise!

8. Ashflow

Jan 9, 2011
    MI
    I think the "surplus bonus" is what happens when you get another copy of a card you already own 3 of. Instead of giving you a 4th copy, you get bonus exp.

9. sweetdiss

sweetdiss Well-Known Member

Jun 15, 2009
    That would definitely be nice.

10. CzechCongo

CzechCongo Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2013
    Not just own 3 of, have 3 of in your deck. If you limit yourself to 2 of the card and put the rest in your library, you can pick up another copy of the card. This is useful if you want to farm a card to load another deck with that card.

11. vicsark

vicsark Well-Known Member

Aug 22, 2011
    Cool, now that I've finished collecting dancing animals, I'll play Calculords that I loved in the hour I played it so far.
    Bought the club IAP and I'll read the thread as I'm not familiar with deck building games :)

12. Ashflow

Jan 9, 2011
    MI
    So are you saying you can get endless copies of a card...?

13. Mack the Knife

Mack the Knife Well-Known Member

Jun 21, 2012
    my understanding is that you can only have 3 of the same card overall. that means if you have 1 each in 3 decks and none in your library you still have 3 and can't be given any more. czechcongo seems to indicate that if you don't have 3 in the deck you won the game with, you can get more. he may be right but that's not the way i understand it.

14. ohfish

ohfish Member

Aug 28, 2013
    #254 ohfish, Mar 5, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2014
    You can only have 3 of any given card overall; however, your 3 different decks are merely different saved configurations rather so they do not compete with each other for cards and because of this you may use the same 3 cards in all 3 decks.

Also push units are too good, especially mult-deployment push units. Flooding a lane and pushing everything dead wins any match 1-3 turns every time.

15. CzechCongo

Jul 17, 2013
    I currently have 2 SMC grunts in Deck 1 and 3 in my library. Also, 2 commandos in deck and 2 in library. That's just from a quick check. In Deck 1 I am limiting myself to max 2 cards of the same type so I can win a third, then put that third into the library before the next game.

16. CzechCongo

Jul 17, 2013
    Nope. I just checked; I unloaded all cards except SMC grunts from a deck and was able to load all 5 SMC grunts into one deck. Only three show up graphically, but the deck count shows PUSH: 5 (bug) and TOTAL: 5.

17. ohfish

ohfish Member

Aug 28, 2013
    Okay well you shouldn't have more than 3. I have received 3 General Traxx while playing. Each of my decks contains 3 General Traxx and no matter which one I take them out of they don't appear as extra in the decks that still have him.

18. CzechCongo

Jul 17, 2013
    Why shouldn't I have more than 3?

Get a 4th Gen Traxx card by keeping only 2 in your deck. Then you'll be able to add all 4 to your deck afterwards.

19. ohfish

ohfish Member

Aug 28, 2013
    #259 ohfish, Mar 5, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2014
    It sounds like a bug. But I will try that.
    Edit: so I found that I had 7 of cards like Drone Soldier which I've never used and was able to load all 7 into a deck without only 3 being visible. I think the bonus is still adding a card accidentally.

20. CzechCongo

Jul 17, 2013
    Not sure why you think it's a bug. If you have three of a card in your deck and would be awarded that card as a bonus, you get bonus points instead. If you don't have three of the card in your deck, you get the card.

Are you saying you thought you had 3 drone soldiers in your deck and actually had 7? Or had 7 in your library? If the latter, that sounds like it is working as intended.