Cage It!

Discussion in 'Android Games' started by Marcelo, Nov 2, 2018.

1. Marcelo

Marcelo Active Member

Jul 15, 2018
    Male
    Game Maker
    The Netherlands
    Infinity Loop is a nice puzzle game with over a million downloads. They say it’s a relaxing puzzle, because it hasn’t any real hard levels. I think that is because you can always start to unravel the puzzle at its corners and at its borders. Just like a conventional jigsaw puzzle.

So I thought I make the same game in 3D. Now it has no more borders, because the top of playfield is connected with the bottom and the left side with the right.

The result is Cage It! in which you have to connect all loose ends on a cube you can rotate. It has 200 levels, starting with really easy ones. But if you want to try a hard one, you can go directly to level 200 by pushing on the < button on the top of the screen.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

While I was developing the game I made levels I couldn’t solve myself. I had my doubts but finally I decided not include them, simply because I think they are too hard.

I hope you want to try Cage It! and tell me what you think of it. And if you want even harder levels, just let me know and I’ll make an update.

This is the link to the Google Play Store:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.marcelopars.cageit

2. Marcelo

Marcelo Active Member

Jul 15, 2018
    Male
    Game Maker
    The Netherlands
    The rotation speed was a little fast, as if the cube over reacts when you swipe over the screen. I adjusted the speed. It's good now.