Cafeteria Nipponica by Kairosoft

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by nicodemus82, Jul 27, 2012.

1. nicodemus82

nicodemus82 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Hey guys, though I'd let you all know that Kairosoft's latest iOS release is gonna be Cafeteria Nipponica. It's currently available on the Japanese appstore with both Japanese and English language support and it's also got native iPad support! meaning no more x2 zoom needed to play on an iPad :)

It should be coming soon to other Appstores, so keep an eye out.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Description:

Find ingredients, make menus, and run your own restaurant in this sizzling sim!

Don your chef's hat and hit the kitchen! You're the chef de cuisine in this scrumptious simulation that'll have you coming back for seconds... and more! Run your own restaurant, find ingredients, research recipes and spice up your culinary repertoire! Only you can bring your establishment sweet success!

Decide every detail of the floor from tables to TVs and do whatever it takes to make your customers happy! After all, their ratings determine whether you're chef...or sap. Score enough points and you'll be able to host a variety of fun events from eating contests to cooking classes, further boosting your popularity!

But of course, what's a cook without a crew? Recruit eager faces to build your own five-star team. Play your cards right and you might find yourself running multiple restaurants at once!

The sky's the limit in this sizzling new take on restaurant management, incorporating a uniquely Japanese spread that will train your brain and tantalize your taste buds!

2. LOLavi

LOLavi Well-Known Member

May 23, 2011
    iPhone gamer
    Finland
    Usually always excited for a Kairo release(is this confused or android release?), but this looks boring. Could be wrong tho.

3. nicodemus82

nicodemus82 Well-Known Member

It's not that bad actually, but it's certainly not their best game to date. You'll be doing stuff like hiring staff, buying ingredients which are needed to make various dishes, managing the overall look of the restaurant etc. I'm sure there's some videos of the Android version up on YouTube that'll help you decide if this game's for you or not

4. banger1103

banger1103 Well-Known Member

Jun 26, 2011
    The one I really want is Pocket Clothier, which got awesome reviews. But regardless, I'm sure to instantBuy any kairosoft game. This looks decent enough

5. Lufia

Lufia Member

Mar 6, 2012
    Germany
    I am excited for every Kairosoft game and bought them all as soon as they were released. But recently I was a bit disappointed, because there were so many new games for Android and no iOS ones (or much later).
    But this one, native iPad support, wonderful! Perhaps all new games will get this and so it takes longer to convert them to iOS.

6. justln

justln Well-Known Member

Jul 8, 2011
    Singapore
    I have no idea why Kairosoft delays the release date for the English version. Just put the Japanese version out, it already has English inside it!

7. Tonyzorz

Tonyzorz Well-Known Member

Aug 13, 2011
    South Korea
    More Kairosoft games for my collection!